Smileys and Emojis Suggestions

Don't see the purpose of this one with the other around :pepeke:
Borgardo, I have come to bargain. :endthis:

This :akaman: is clearly showing approval and praise through an appropriately humorous One Piece emote that is an homage to Pacha from “The Emperor’s New Groove”.

This:akasalt: is clearly for memeing and saying that some sassenach is salty through a hilarious homage to Salt Bae.

Besides, we have multiple crying emotes that all share the same purpose.
:perocry::crybeard::josad::doffycry::risitasad::feelscryingman::pepemy::pepemotion::pepecry::ronalugh:

As well as the landslide of laughing emotes.
:rolaugh::luffylaugh::mihanha::arnoling::denzimote::ihaha::vistalaugh::laughmoji::fujilaugh::doffytroll::gokulaugh::suresure::milaugh:

And if you really want to limit the number of Akainu emotes for whatever reason then this one :absojustice: does nothing.

Last edited:

Bogard

You can't win
Borgardo, I have come to bargain. :endthis:

This :akaman: is clearly showing approval and praise through an appropriately humorous One Piece emote that is an homage to Pacha from “The Emperor’s New Groove”.

This:akaman: is clearly for memeing and saying that some sassenach is salty through a hilarious homage to Salt Bae.

Besides, we have multiple crying emotes that all share the same purpose.
:perocry::crybeard::josad::doffycry::risitasad::feelscryingman::pepemy::pepemotion::pepecry::ronalugh:

As well as the landslide of laughing emotes.
:rolaugh::luffylaugh::mihanha::arnoling::denzimote::ihaha::vistalaugh::laughmoji::fujilaugh::doffytroll::gokulaugh::suresure::milaugh:

And if you really want to limit the number of Akainu emotes for whatever reason then this one :absojustice: does nothing.
Damn detailed analysis for the addition of a smiley :hihihi:

Ok for your effort, i'd add it. Let's see how it goes lol