Speculations Smoker isn't Admiral material

Small post . Time to take Kinyagi and StealthBlack mantle :yasu:

So ,just like the title says. He isn't. And not because he himself doesn't want to be shackled by the obligations the position demands or other stuff people come up with ,but because he knows he doesn't have the guts an admiral has.

He is just a dog that barks

He doesn't have the will to go through something like this,even though he wants to . It isn't befitting of the position..
Doesn't have the will = Won't get strong enough (no matter if he comes stronger after vegapunk as people constantly say.)

End of thread /.
Drops mic and I hope you like my future shitpostin' that are low key true.:catpole:

If guys like Coby and Drake can become Admirals in the future then Smoker should deserve that title more.
Koby is basically like the Hero of the story, he was introduced alongside luffy before any of the SH's. He goal was clear, it was to become an admiral, and him & luffy made a promise to fight again. Smoker hasn't done that we already see how fodder he is.

Smoker gets a lot of hate considering all the opponents he battled were at the time almost impossible wins.

Coby has showed zero impressive feats post time skip other than beating fodder pirates and some unknown incident which involved Law and by the sounds of it he was to pussy to fight Law.

Stampede portrayed Coby as he is a a fodder who gets lumped in with Tashigi.

Anyway Smoker isn't Admiral material I agree based on the current morality of Admirals. Smoker is much more like Garp as long as his freedom isn't restricted a title means nothing.

Last edited:
I said Drake was trash and a fraud, you guys never listened
Smoker will be at best admiral level with asspull.

Coby & Sentomaru are the Sengoku & Garp of this Gen
There's a reason why both are under admiral level dudes : Garp and Kizaru

Small post . Time to take Kinyagi and StealthBlack mantle :yasu:

So ,just like the title says. He isn't. And not because he himself doesn't want to be shackled by the obligations the position demands or other stuff people come up with ,but because he knows he doesn't have the guts an admiral has.

He is just a dog that barks

He doesn't have the will to go through something like this,even though he wants to . It isn't befitting of the position..
Doesn't have the will = Won't get strong enough (no matter if he comes stronger after vegapunk as people constantly say.)

End of thread /.
Drops mic and I hope you like my future shitpostin' that are low key true.:catpole:
Hear, hear.