Character Discussion Smoker the goat marine ?!!

SMOKER'S RETURN TO THE SERIES WILL BE........

• Grand Return

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • EPIC Return

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Meh Return

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Boring Return

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Don't care about his return

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
THE ONLY MARINE TO HAVE SUCCESFFULY CAPTURED A YONKO & HIS CREW by himself.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!! Chapter 100: LEGEND BEGINS, It wasn't just about Luffy's legend beginning, but also SMOKER's that started off with him capturing a Yonko-Tier pirate who stands shoulder to shoulder with Whitebeard & Shanks!!

GOAT IN THE MAKING!!!​

I don't care about Smoker.But i wish Oda makes him strong again.Give him awakening,advanced coc and coa plz.Luffy is just 19 and unlocked all this shit.

Smoker dominates Luffy three times (Loguetown, Alabasta, Marineford) and loses once (he was still stronger than Sanji because Smoker=Vergo>Sanji) and all of a sudden he is a joke character that will never become strong again. He will become the next Admiral when Fujitora becomes Fleetadmiral.
Where the hell Smoker = Vergo came from. Sanji had better chances against Vergo than Smoker.

Smoker dominates Luffy three times (Loguetown, Alabasta, Marineford) and loses once (he was still stronger than Sanji because Smoker=Vergo>Sanji) and all of a sudden he is a joke character that will never become strong again. He will become the next Admiral when Fujitora becomes Fleetadmiral.
You're a fucking clown for putting vergo or smoker above sanji. Even beginning of ts sanji

I said they were evenly matched, so the fight would have ended in stalemate. So your claim is not contradicting mine. I never said he could have won. For that it would have to be Smoker>Vergo and not Smoker=Vergo.
Vergo destroyed Smoker's jutte with a bamboo. Vergo haki and tankiness>Smoker.
I think Smoker's awakening might allow him to suffocate people like Ceaser does.

You're a fucking clown for putting vergo or smoker above sanji. Even beginning of ts sanji
the fing clown sanji put vergo above himself in his inner monologue
Vergo destroyed Smoker's jutte with a bamboo. Vergo haki and tankiness>Smoker.
I think Smoker's awakening might allow him to suffocate people like Ceaser does.
when they punched each other with haki no one clearly had the upper hand

I said they were evenly matched, so the fight would have ended in stalemate. So your claim is not contradicting mine. I never said he could have won. For that it would have to be Smoker>Vergo and not Smoker=Vergo.
Okay, let's say like this. He knew he would lose!

By the way, is Law + Smoker vs Vergo

the fing clown sanji put vergo above himself in his inner monologue

when they punched each other with haki no one clearly had the upper hand
False. A nerfed sanji swift diffed vergo in skill and speed whilst taking no hits himself.

His weakened body had a hairline fracture and he still continued fighting evenly until vergo ran. he recognized the seriousness of the situation. He even said it in his monologue and through usopp

Now a worst gen 🤡 is trying to spin a narrative that supports his agenda

Last edited: