Speculations Smoker will fight Gear 5 Luffy and neg Zoro

Hello! As I'm sure you're all aware we're all awaiting for the return of the GOAT the MVP of the marines.

Vice Admiral Smoker

We know wherever Tashigi is Smoker isn't to far away and currently Tashigi was last seen with Hellempo discussing the idea of saving Cryby after he was captured by Blackbeard.

We didn't see Smoker then and it can only be for one reason. He's being saved so his reveal will be more impactful and I think he'll stalemate Gear 5 Adv CoC Luffy with his new awakening powers and stronger haki.

Smoker has already defeated 2 Yonko in his career.

Not to mention he's battled fiercely with a 3 Billion Berri bounty worthy pirate which even Blackbeard is struggling with

I think Zoro will try stop Smoker getting to Luffy but will get defeated effortlessly which will lead to Smoker vs Luffy

Either way ya'll not ready for the return of the GOAT

:myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman:

@SmokedOut
An one shot material for Zoro but a difficult opponent for g5 luffy indeed.

Cry, Smoker neg diff any YC1 now that Luffy can.

Smoker and Luffy will fight as equals.

:steef:
I'm more interested in what this battle will lead to. This promise was made for a reason. Something has to happen. For something, the plot needs exactly the collision of Luffy and Smoker. It's Luffy, not anyone else. Luffy, who is very strong. For what? To demonstrate the new power of Smoker? I hope it's not just for that.

Luffy vs Lucci
Luffy vs Smoker
Luffy vs Kizaru
Sounds like this could be quite the arc for Luffy and his enemies from the World Government/Navy.
I wouldn't mind. Sounds pretty cool, I just hope if the latter two match-ups occur the arc doesn't drag on too long and we simply get to see Luffy and his opponents show off. Smoker being comparable to Lucci would be pretty nice, more impressive makes sense if he's awakened and faces Luffy after Lucci.

Smoker is still unable to recover from the most gruesome defeat sustained by somebody in one piece. Aka hiim and his crew complete annihilation vs law.

His ship was destroyed, his m'en were massacred and his gf was abused in front of his eyes and when he tries to intervene he gets mid diffed.

He goes on and takes 4 additional L s in the same arc (vs luffy, caesar, vergo and doffy)

Smoker was never ready of the shinsikai, he was a hype tool for logias pre ts(which is completely irrelevent now), and à punching bag for haki users post ts.