Character Discussion Smoothie the forgotten

Everyone in this war is getting a fight and some shine /role to play except smoothie ... but this isn’t going to last too long

the daughter of the empress is going to fuck things up soon... just you wait zoro ... you no match for the empress, her daughter is enough !

smoothie hype incoming... can not wait for her creative and hat fighting style...juicing and absorbing haki and also juicing pain and injecting it to her majestic blade... ah, also injecting poison to her sword....zoro last days are nearing... :steef:

Man just imagine her poisonous slashes ... that shit will be deaaaadly ...one hit and you’re done

I can see zoro screaming when she absorb and keeps juicing Emma’s haki.:milaugh::steef:.. I can nooooot wait... hurry up oda and give us the smoothie greatnesses
So much headcannon abilities you've listed. Keep up until she gets demolished by some scrubs or won't even get to Wano at all.

Yeah sure oda will bring her just for nothing... smoothie MUST go down this arc and if both robin and brook are fighting Black Maria then no way smoothie is going to be defeated by someone less than her level
Whatever, i don't care whether she will or won't go down. My point is, no one from Rooftop Five will fight someone else than Kaido and Big Mom, it's their fight.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah sure oda will bring her just for nothing... smoothie MUST go down this arc and if both robin and brook are fighting Black Maria then no way smoothie is going to be defeated by someone less than her level
Smoothie will definitely go down on someone. She takes after her mama after all.

Whatever, i don't care whether she will or won't go down. My point is, no one from Rooftop Five will fight someone else than Kaido and Big Mom, it's their fight.
This isn’t how one piece works...enel vs zoro and robin ?
Anyways, I think everyone agrees that killer won’t do shit and won’t survive and zoro shouldn’t be too far from killer. It’s the battle of the captains

sooner or later zoro and killer will disappear from the rooftop...it’s a matter of time, period.

This isn’t how one piece works...enel vs zoro and robin ?
Anyways, I think everyone agrees that killer won’t do shit and won’t survive and zoro shouldn’t be too far from killer. It’s the battle of the captains

sooner or later zoro and killer will disappear from the rooftop...it’s a matter of time, period.
Sure, sure. The battle of Captains, lol. That's why Oda highlighted every FIVE of them as the leaders of the next generation. And who's "everyone"? Don't talk about others. They won't dissapear, period.

Everyone in this war is getting a fight and some shine /role to play except smoothie ... but this isn’t going to last too long

the daughter of the empress is going to fuck things up soon... just you wait zoro ... you no match for the empress, her daughter is enough !

smoothie hype incoming... can not wait for her creative and hat fighting style...juicing and absorbing haki and also juicing pain and injecting it to her majestic blade... ah, also injecting poison to her sword....zoro last days are nearing... :steef:
zoro lives rent free in this guy head :goyea: