Character Discussion Smoothie the forgotten

Smoothie is a character I particularly am fond of since it reminds me of a manga I loved which is Claymore.

How many times have you guys seen me comment stuff like "she is the Claymore of One Piece" I really think so. It's a real pity that Goda sensei is wasting such entity of potential.

Yamato really has nothing to do with smoothie...heck she has higher probability of fighting kaido then smoothie

meanwhile big mom has grudge against the straw hats and stated this many times... also since zoro isn’t going to last too long at the roof then smoothie makes the most sense to be his fight given her power level and fighting style as well as the history between big mom pirates and straw hats
Post automatically merged:

Sure, sure. The battle of Captains, lol. That's why Oda highlighted every FIVE of them as the leaders of the next generation. And who's "everyone"? Don't talk about others. They won't dissapear, period.
You guys are going to get really disappointed... this fight is a lure from oda...the whole thing will be restructured just you wait and see. Kaido will fight the 3 captains meanwhile garp will be making big mom busy ...killer will die while zoro fights smoothie
Post automatically merged:

She trash she deserved it her introduction was so trash cracker the real YC2 she only memorable cus dudes just horny and want see her ass cheeks more
Yeah Robin was trash until today.

Last edited by a moderator:
She wasn’t relevant enough for Oda to carve out a notable role for her in the WCI arc, it should come as no surprise that she’s going to play no role here. We’re obviously going to see the Big Mom Pirates once everything is over though, don’t see Smoothie really doing anything tbh even then.
Because she is a wild card !

big mom pirates will not survive this arc , only big mom will...even if smoothie survives another arc she will never ever get the chance. It’s now or never

J

Jo_Ndule

She wasn’t relevant enough for Oda to carve out a notable role for her in the WCI arc, it should come as no surprise that she’s going to play no role here. We’re obviously going to see the Big Mom Pirates once everything is over though, don’t see Smoothie really doing anything tbh even then.
WCI wasn't about her or daifuku to be shown beastly like how Kata, Oven and Cracker were.
They didn't go all out

WCI : Katakuri , Cracker, Oven,
Wano : Perospero, Smoothie, Daifuku

H

Haoshoku

Because she is a wild card !

big mom pirates will not survive this arc , only big mom will...even if smoothie survives another arc she will never ever get the chance. It’s now or never
It was now or never when they was trying to climb the waterfall, Marco closed that door and told them that the next time they climb it the era is gonna look different.

I.e they’re missing out on the party. It’s over dawg Smoothie is gonna be fodder material if she isn’t already.

H

Haoshoku

WCI wasn't about her or daifuku to be shown beastly like how Kata, Oven and Cracker were.
They didn't go all out

WCI : Katakuri , Cracker, Oven,
Wano : Perospero, Smoothie, Daifuku
The fact that the presumably weaker Cracker and Oven got more showings while Smoothie couldn’t even get past a damn door says it all. Even now Oda goes out of his way to single out Perospero to get a slice of action while Smoothie is destined to be MIA till its all over. She ain’t doing nothing noteworthy, we might get to see panels of her and Daifuku facing some Marine fodder. She’d be lucky if Oda handed her a VA to tussle with for a few panels.

It was now or never when they was trying to climb the waterfall, Marco closed that door and told them that the next time they climb it the era is gonna look different.

I.e they’re missing out on the party. It’s over dawg Smoothie is gonna be fodder material if she isn’t already.
Why let her join the war too soon ? She will just be sitting there doing nothing...at least what oda did is the better route . I guess he learned from his mistakes from WCI

when the time is right the smoothie card will be used . Just wait a little till big mom and kaido crush everyone, the third party arrives (garp) and the whole thing will be restructured and redistributed ...only after that oda will start hyping her to the sky and you will jump on the hype train too:kata::kata:

H

Haoshoku

Why let her join the war too soon ? She will just be sitting there doing nothing...at least what oda did is the better route . I guess he learned from his mistakes from WCI

when the time is right the smoothie card will be used . Just wait a little till big mom and kaido crush everyone, the third party arrives (garp) and the whole thing will be restructured and redistributed ...only after that oda will start hyping her to the sky and you will jump on the hype train too:kata::kata:
I like your optimism bro but the odds are stacked against Smoothie playing any notable role on her own, as indicated by Oda’s treatment of her. Now the Big Mom Pirates as a collective doing something towards the end of the arc? That I don’t doubt and I assume Oda has something planned out for them.

Just imagine when we see the BMP again, and Oda decides to focus on Daifuku or Mont-d'Or but not Smoothie.:crazwhat:

The fact that the presumably weaker Cracker and Oven got more showings while Smoothie couldn’t even get past a damn door says it all. Even now Oda goes out of his way to single out Perospero to get a slice of action while Smoothie is destined to be MIA till its all over. She ain’t doing nothing noteworthy, we might get to see panels of her and Daifuku facing some Marine fodder. She’d be lucky if Oda handed her a VA to tussle with for a few panels.
I feel like Oda originally didn't want Smoothie to be a commander, but maybe one of his editors told him to make Smoothie a commander.