Character Discussion Smoothie the forgotten

Yamato really has nothing to do with smoothie...heck she has higher probability of fighting kaido then smoothie

meanwhile big mom has grudge against the straw hats and stated this many times... also since zoro isn’t going to last too long at the roof then smoothie makes the most sense to be his fight given her power level and fighting style as well as the history between big mom pirates and straw hats
Law has nothing to do with BM as well... But this is war, all are involved against each other as enemies...

Zoro will stay, all hype for Enma would be wasted if used against "inferior" opponents...

Probably Oda already spoke through Marco: the BM pirates will climb the waterfall and find a new war aka the war will already be over amd the emperors will lose. Also, subtly but not so much, this again, sadly, pictured Smoothie as an incompetent YC while Pero at least climbed the waterfall and come to help BM, having even a talk about rivalries, almost, with Marco. So there are good chances Pero isa already above the likes of Smoothie and Cracker.

Nonetheless keep up with the good job, after CM left/was banned we need new strong minor character wankers.

Probably Oda already spoke through Marco: the BM pirates will climb the waterfall and find a new war aka the war will already be over amd the emperors will lose. Also, subtly but not so much, this again, sadly, pictured Smoothie as an incompetent YC while Pero at least climbed the waterfall and come to help BM, having even a talk about rivalries, almost, with Marco. So there are good chances Pero isa already above the likes of Smoothie and Cracker.

Nonetheless keep up with the good job, after CM left/was banned we need new strong minor character wankers.
You should not believe Marco , last time he said he isn’t coming but his ass is here now.

if anything that hypes smoothie ... I would agree that oda failed to handle her in WCI but now in wano he learned his lessons by not involving her that early.

smoothie hype will be skyrocket as she Leads the big mom pirates to the war and ruin everything and overwhelm the alliance forces...a perfect opportunity to make smoothie go from zero to hero.
Post automatically merged:

There's a reason why Oda didn't bother bringing Smoothie's fodder ass into the war when she could've sat next to Perospero's fucking candy.

She'll probably get offed by Weevil
Save the best for last they say ;)

You should not believe Marco , last time he said he isn’t coming but his ass is here now.

if anything that hypes smoothie ... I would agree that oda failed to handle her in WCI but now in wano he learned his lessons by not involving her that early.

smoothie hype will be skyrocket as she Leads the big mom pirates to the war and ruin everything and overwhelm the alliance forces...a perfect opportunity to make smoothie go from zero to hero.
I hope for you that is the case, even because Snoothie is the only female commander so far and Oda treated her the worst, yet I think this will not be the case, at ebst as a balance if and when other external forces come in (other yonko or marines).

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Everyone in this war is getting a fight and some shine /role to play except smoothie ... but this isn’t going to last too long

the daughter of the empress is going to fuck things up soon... just you wait zoro ... you no match for the empress, her daughter is enough !

smoothie hype incoming... can not wait for her creative and hat fighting style...juicing and absorbing haki and also juicing pain and injecting it to her majestic blade... ah, also injecting poison to her sword....zoro last days are nearing... :steef:

I see the unfunny Clowns are in full force today, you off ur head