General & Others So can we all agree Kid and Law probably should have not walked out of Wano with the same bounty as Luffy?

Do their bounties make sense?

• Total voters
Idk.

Law is more impressive than Kid, but I don't know if the gap in their bounties should be that astronomical.

It's definitely true that Law benefitted from having Kid distract Linlin to create openings for his attacks. It doesn't change the fact that Law's attacks are very strong, but I don't view Law as someone who fairs well by himself.

It's a shame that Law vs. Teach was mostly off-screened, we could've used the insight. Our last look at Law's 1v1 capabilities was in DR.

I feel like mid-to-high 1B range is good for Law because it's around the same area that the former Warlords are getting
Law is literally 2-2 on 1v1 fights so far in the story, and the only losses he has taken were from Luffy's final villain of said arc

Idk.

Law is more impressive than Kid, but I don't know if the gap in their bounties should be that astronomical.

It's definitely true that Law benefitted from having Kid distract Linlin to create openings for his attacks. It doesn't change the fact that Law's attacks are very strong, but I don't view Law as someone who fairs well by himself.

It's a shame that Law vs. Teach was mostly off-screened, we could've used the insight. Our last look at Law's 1v1 capabilities was in DR.

I feel like mid-to-high 1B range is good for Law because it's around the same area that the former Warlords are getting
there's only one warlord who got in the mid 1b range and she got manhandled by bb instantly. far from the case with law.

if croc is at 1.9
an awakened law is at minimum 2 bil and thats if croc is even awakened.

Law is literally 2-2 on 1v1 fights so far in the story, and the only losses he has taken were from Luffy's final villain of said arc
IMO, Law's win condition is essentially whether or not he can just slice up his opponents into pieces before they can do anything.

For every top tier, the answer there is gonna be no.

I don't know if I would confidently say that Law deserves above 2B when Teach was a Yonko with that bounty.
Post automatically merged:

there's only one warlord who got in the mid 1b range and she got manhandled by bb instantly. far from the case with law.

if croc is at 1.9
an awakened law is at minimum 2 bil and thats if croc is even awakened.
Teach used the Yami on her instantly, which wasn't the case with Law.

I personally rate Croc pretty highly, so Law having a similar bounty to him isn't bad in my book.

that was agreed a while back
either luffy had to be significantly higher
or theirs had to be lower.

your attempt to desperately trying to drag law down with kidd's pathetic display will always be funny
we could tell from the big mom fight who had more substance to them.
Yeah, I know Lawbros feel that way. Doesn't change the fact that what I'm saying is true.

Never said Law wasn't stronger. Just seems like Law fans have a tendency to exaggerate how much stronger he actually is. Especially when they claim that he did all the work against Big Mom and is actually stronger than characters with far better haki than him like Zoro or some of the other high end YC1s.

Ultimately, Law is only stronger than Kid because his DF is better. I'm not taking that away from him, but his skills outside of his DF are mid and that's painfully obvious.

Its why he isn't top tier, as evident by the fact he got destroyed by Teach. And Teach isn't even one of the strongest top tiers. The man ran from Akainu and Shanks.

Most of the bounty after Wano doesn't make sense. Buggy has a higher bounty than Luffy who awakened a god fruit and defeated a Yonko, while Buggy got his by printing himself in the middle of a poster. Luffy should be at 3.2 billion while Law and Kid can have their current bounties. It would make more sense while still making him the underdog.

Are you really arguing if Kidd & Law deserve 1Billion? :whitepress:

I can see the argument for not arriving to 3Billion, but 2.200.000.000 is the bare minimum for them.

Are you really arguing if Kidd & Law deserve 1Billion? :whitepress:

I can see the argument for not arriving to 3Billion, but 2.200.000.000 is the bare minimum for them.
No, 2.2 billions was post ts Blackbeard bounty, they are not at that level and they have a weaker crew.
So 2 billions for Law and 1 billion for Kidd seem to be the right amount on their head.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Most of the bounty after Wano doesn't make sense. Buggy has a higher bounty than Luffy who awakened a god fruit and defeated a Yonko, while Buggy got his by printing himself in the middle of a poster.
If we're being fair, Buggy is a meme so his bounty can be higher than Luffy's. That's part of the joke.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Personally I think the person who mentionned them being between the "5th Emperor" bounty and Teach's old bounty makes the most sense, i.e between 1.5 and 2.2 billion. Law being like a 2.1 or so and Midd being like 1.8 or so makes more sense to me than them being closer to the lower end of 1bil, plus it leaves a good gap between them and the 3bil luffy has which is needed (and I'd still argue Luffy's should be more like 3.5bil rather than 3, but whatever).

If we're being fair, Buggy is a meme so his bounty can be higher than Luffy's. That's part of the joke.
Wdym, Wuggy is strongest in the verse, it's shocking his bounty isn't 6 billion already. Clearly the WG is putting him down :kriwhat: