Future Events So,did Oda legit thrown away the whole Luffy/Big Mom stuff which were mentioned several times?

This and Oda dick teasing Zoro lineage only to amount to nothing has to be one of the comical things about one piece. Specially the whole Zoro and Ryuma shenanigans 😂
Post automatically merged:

BM patiently waiting for Luffy to come back to WCI after what he did would have been better story telling and made the world feel more alive for sure...
Oda had options. He already set up the betrayal seeds in her allaince with Kaido. Would have been better if BM betrayed Kaido and left with his poneglyph while the monster was dealing with the worst gen.
Her leaving with the actual stone would provide more basis for an eventual conflict with Luffy.

Just because characters say something that doesn’t mean it’s actually going to happen. Characters can declare something but unless emphasis is there, it shouldn’t always be taken literally

fuck it, how about I add both Kaido AND Big Mom in the same arc? this way I take out 2 yonkos with 1 stone and only Shanks D. Snitch will be left to get offscreened by BB later"
This could be legit, you know. But i am glad tobe done with BM. Even if she shows up again, i think Luffy could low diff her. By this way, Oda also could show, how much powerfull Luffy is now.

Just bc luffy said he would kick her ass doesnt mean it will happen. Chill. Personally i find her completely irrelevant. She offers nothing to the story. BB Akainu and Imu are a billion times more interesting.

Looks like it. But still not 100% on Big Mom being dead. Combined with what she said and Big Mom pirates still being somewhere maybe something could come out of it.

In FMI:

In WCI

and

Like rly?It was a rly big Lorepoint and future event in FMI.Backed up with the WCI Arc.But now all of this stuff,build up over 10 years,thrown away into the trash?Currently,i see no reason why Luffy should deal with BM or anyone else bar BB at this point of the Story.Assuming BM is dead,makes this woule thing even more irrelevant

What do you think​
Imo since Luffy has surpassed a bigger obstacle (Kaidou) then he doesn't need to prove himself against BM individually. And BM has been beaten as well afterall, so its just a matter of whether BM still lives after this defeat or not. If she lives, Luffy can beat her whenever. If not, then good riddance lol.

Good riddance to BIG MEME.

The whole WCI was ruined by "Weddddinnnng Caaaakeee" meme. Simp ruined it further by just existing.

Katakuri is the only saving grace that came out of that arc.

Of course he did
He decided that Luffy should fight Kaido because Kaido looks more intimidating
ignoring the fact that he himself was the one who made Luffy and Big Mom both have grudge against one and another
While the one who got Beef with Kaido is Kid because Kaido destroys his turf and made his first mate ate a dud smile fruit
Also on the other hand, Law is the one who had the idea of beating Kaido
It should've been the other way around, Kid and Law vs Kaido and Luffy vs Big Mom

But all is rushed and forgotten for the sake of forcing G5 Luffy beating a heavily nerfed Kaido 1 on 1
I wouldn't even called that beating, it's more like G5 Luffy is just finishing what everyone did

Last edited: