So I keep being right about power levels

Don’t let it bother you that you miserable turds that said something about left leg or Law haki > Vergo haki. or Vergo is only veteran Page One level, Jimbei is only veteran, Doflamingo < Ulti etc (just a bunch of subhuman shit basically) you don’t need to feel so bad, after all maybe I’m just an outlier that ran a 2:54 hour marathon and hell might even run a sub 3 hour marathon even now years after with only a month or two now of specific training

That’s just how some are made and they stan Vergo for obvious reasons, that however seemed not so obvious to some of the less capable-minded people I’ve had the misfortune to have to deal with

So you expected Big Mom “a yOnKo” to at least do any meaningful damage, as she coats her fists with CoA and tries pummelling Law down
The problem is Law still can hold onto his sword and not get a bone broken and BMs punches don’t do any real meaningful damage. Maybe yonkos are just pathetic

This is how much Vergo or even Doflamingo can be undervalued because it never occurred to you Law (who seems to have tanked Thunder Bagua just fine) was this tough to begin with

Vergo with no power behind his hits who only coats with CoA = fracured brain and heavy damage (deep cuts)

Or effortlessly knock out Law with the hardness of the haki emphasised

It was always about Vergo’s CoA which is why even the Vivre Cars highlighted it as a different level to his CoA, but what does that matter to a bunch of monkeys like you

but now we can see that Vergo with just a regular kick > Big Mom punches with CoA owing to Vergo having forced Law to cough signifying internal damage to his organs from just his kick

This is great evidence in and of itself Vergo has both great physical power, but more so he has the sheer level of hardness of his CoA that does more damage than BM who was about equal to a Kong Gun yet can’t deal meaningful damage to Law

Vergo only needs to leverage CoA hardness to deal more DC than Big Mom who leverages more AP yet her shit level of hardness means she can’t come close to Vergo level DC

So all in all, what did you miserable turds gain from downplaying this character? Or saying idiotic things about him? I can’t see what you did get out of that other than waste time. You are in truth a bunch of losers then to waste time on a manga and be incorrect, whereas at least the time I have spect can be said to have born some fruit as I keep being proven correct most of the actual time, because I am not a fucking moron like most shitheads here on this site

@Topi Jerami @Akai2 @BakiDou @Cuistot @Celestial D. Dragon @sanjikun @BleakAsh @Fenaker @Peroroncino @comrade @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Trafalgar_D_Law @DKI @HA001 @Sentinel @ShishioIsBack etc

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Don’t let it bother you that you miserable turds that said something about left leg or Law haki > Vergo haki. or Vergo is only veteran Page One level, Jimbei is only veteran, Doflamingo < Ulti etc (just a bunch of subhuman shit basically) you don’t need to feel so bad, after all maybe I’m just an outlier that ran a 2:54 hour marathon and hell might even run a sub 3 hour marathon even now years after with only a month or two now of specific training

That’s just how some are made and they stan Vergo for obvious reasons, that however seemed not so obvious to some of the less capable-minded people I’ve had the misfortune to have to deal with

So you expected Big Mom “a yOnKo” to at least do any meaningful damage, as she coats her fists with CoA and tries pummelling Law down
The problem is Law still can hold onto his sword and not get a bone broken and BMs punches don’t do any real meaningful damage. Maybe yonkos are just pathetic

This is how much Vergo or even Doflamingo can be undervalued because it never occurred to you Law (who seems to have tanked Thunder Bagua just fine) was this tough to begin with

Vergo with no power behind his hits who only coats with CoA = fracured brain and heavy damage (deep cuts)

It was always about Vergo’s CoA which is why even the Vivre Cars highlighted it as a different level to his CoA, but what does that matter to a bunch of monkeys like you

but now we can see that Vergo with just a regular kick > Big Mom punches with CoA owing to Vergo having forced Law to cough signifying internal damage to his organs from just his kick

This is great evidence in and of itself Vergo has both great physical power, but more so he has the sheer level of hardness of his CoA that does more damage than BM who was about equal to a Kong Gun yet can’t deal meaningful damage to Law

Vergo only needs to leverage CoA hardness to deal more DC than Big Mom who leverages more AP yet her shit level of hardness means she can’t come close to Vergo level DC

So all in all, what did you miserable turds gain from downplaying this character? Or saying idiotic things about him? I can’t see what you did get out of that other than waste time. You are in truth a bunch of losers then to waste time on a manga and be incorrect, whereas at least the time I have spect can be said to have born some fruit as I keep being proven correct most of the actual time, because I am not a fucking moron like most shitheads here on this site

@Topi Jerami @Akai2 @BakiDou @Cuistot @Celestial D. Dragon @sanjikun @BleakAsh @Fenaker @Peroroncino @comrade @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Trafalgar_D_Law @DKI @HA001 @Sentinel @ShishioIsBack etc
how is it going critical?:finally:

Welcome back sensei :finally:

Legendary.
Stop banning him :josad: