so saitama grew stronger in this fight ?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
whats so bad about it
Blast ruined, god mytho ruined, saitama ruined, garou ruined....

fucking saitma had to grew stronger ... blasting planets with sneeze...
the shit gets worse than dbz...

webmanga has everything grounded , according One garou was equal to boros... no hard feelings from saitama for genos... no tatsumaki being planet level shit, no boring fillers and orochi or fanservice...

This just feels like any other moder series with trying to hard to hype everything and making naked ladies fight each other... web didint even need good art the story was fun to read

This is just like dbs to me not ,

Blast ruined, god mytho ruined, saitama ruined, garou ruined....

fucking saitma had to grew stronger ... blasting planets with sneeze...
the shit gets worse than dbz...

webmanga has everything grounded , according One garou was equal to boros... no hard feelings from saitama for genos... no tatsumaki being planet level shit, no boring fillers and orochi or fanservice...

This just feels like any other moder series with trying to hard to hype everything and making naked ladies fight each other... web didint even need good art the story was fun to read

This is just like dbs to me not ,
I hear this webcomic everywhere I didn't found it where can I read it

I like the idea of Saitama growing we saw his limit equal to cosmic Garou and eclipse his own measure

We also saw Blast whom I years for years

Idk I pretty much liked but maybe because I didn't read the webcomics

Last edited:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Think of it like this. The version of Garou Saitama defeated was much stronger than the Saitama we all knew this entire time. Pretty damn impressive from Garou.

Leaving that aside I really don't get why they didn't just follow the webcomic. This arc was close to perfection in the webcomic. Some minor tweaks would be welcome but they lost all their marbles.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Think of it like this. The version of Garou Saitama defeated was much stronger than the Saitama we all knew this entire time. Pretty damn impressive from Garou.

Leaving that aside I really don't get why they didn't just follow the webcomic. This arc was close to perfection in the webcomic. Some minor tweaks would be welcome but they lost all their marbles.
This is why web is better. Saitama is limitless... knowing he had limit ruins the character for me tbh

Murata is the dude who took these decisions, he should have just let One do his job in term of story writing but whelp dude wanted to be hot shit himself.
Its the same with the creators of got s7 s8, they took the story in their own hands and did a fiesta.
Post automatically merged:

How would he know he can do x or that if he never tried it?
Yes he did grow coz he discovered he could do even more and went for it

You can be limitless but haven't down the very best coz you aren't pushed far yet by something or someone.
Garou is limitless also, but Saitama just grows faster in strength, the graphs from Murata explains it well.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Murata is the dude who took these decisions, he should have just let One do his job in term of story writing but whelp dude wanted to be hot shit himself.
Its the same with the creators of got s7 s8, they took the story in their own hands and did a fiesta.
Post automatically merged:

Garou is limitless also, but Saitama just grows faster in strength, the graphs from Murata explains it well.
OPM by murata is fanservice and hype... all the charm is gone

This is why web is better. Saitama is limitless... knowing he had limit ruins the character for me tbh
that's only in murata's version where he changes and makes up bunch of stuff which one's writing, the webcomic never had
i agree, it was stupid to change that detail about saitama as his whole idea of his character was that he's a video game character who started the game at 100 percent hell it's even stated in murata's manga

People are fine stanning for this trash writing though cause they love manga as a medium, there's no logic to any of it
These same people whined about the anime cause it said boros could destroy a planet and how that was different to the source material but murata inserting all this content in the manga is just fine tho, Double standards are just fun are they are not but manga fans hate anime so ofc they will look for any excuse to hate it even if they like something which would be worse by their own purity standards but logic be damned, I suppose

C

Cuistot

Remove the exponential growth bs and Garou whoops Saitama. It’s weird to say but literally what the author showed us lmfao.

There will never be another fight with half as much tension again. Even if he runs into someone above Garou and gets initially overwhelmed you just know it’s redundant as fuck cause he can jump tiers In seconds.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
that's only in murata's version where he changes and makes up bunch of stuff which one's writing, the webcomic never had
i agree, it was stupid to change that detail about saitama as his whole idea of his character was that he's a video game character who started the game at 100 percent hell it's even stated in murata's manga

People are fine stanning for this trash writing though cause they love manga as a medium, there's no logic to any of it
These same people whined about the anime cause it said boros could destroy a planet and how that was different to the source material but murata inserting all this content in the manga is just fine tho, Double standards are just fun are they are not but manga fans hate anime so ofc they will look for any excuse to hate it even if they like something which would be worse by their own purity standards but logic be damned, I suppose
If I was billionaire I would make anime only With ONEs vision in mind... Murata is tallented guy but hes writing is below avarage... whatever hes OPM is is just clitche modern hype and fanservice thing... those tiktok watching idiots will never know what quality writing even is. But let them fans defend this garbage. I bet they enjoy it only becouse its a cool thing to do