Current Events So, the Shanks fandom just straight up lied about Road to Laughtale

By the title I thought some random Shanks fan made such a good work writing and sharing Road to Laugh Tale that people thought it was actually cannon.

Eh well. I do love shitting on Shankstards as much as anyone, but it’s not as though TDA’s translation is entirely off base.

お手に負えないほどの凶暴さを持つ
(He has) uncontrollable brutality

お手に負えない - uncontrollable, too much to handle

凶暴さ - ferocity, brutality

を持つ - possesses

Havent read the entire raws + context but just from the little I can see, that’s the meaning I got from it.

Lol linyagi thread.

Multiple people pointed out the TL is actually accurate based off the raw.

Of course. OP is the retard who used TCB coloring as to why Green Bull has a blackblade.
Post automatically merged:

@PuckTheGreat

You liked the translation DDM posted

What's your opinion
Fucking moron took “not entirely off base” to mean “accurate.”

Goofy ass with a toddler avy

Eh well. I do love shitting on Shankstards as much as anyone, but it’s not as though TDA’s translation is entirely off base.

お手に負えないほどの凶暴さを持つ
(He has) uncontrollable brutality

お手に負えない - uncontrollable, too much to handle

凶暴さ - ferocity, brutality

を持つ - possesses

Havent read the entire raws + context but just from the little I can see, that’s the meaning I got from it.
Didn't we know this already from the Vivre Cards?

I didnt even get a tag so IDK what you want me to do

But just another day as a Shanks fan coping with irrelevancy :kobeha:
Lol, another braindead post. Shanks is anything but irrelevant. You must be mistaking Shanks for tissuehawk or background King whose only relevance is to fight Zoro. Removing Shanks will change a lot related to story but removing tissuehawk like a tissue or background/hypetool won't change anything in the story. 🤣🤣

His political power is a problem, moreso, not his strength two admirals send him to roger.
Oh yes. Its his political strength that caused Blackbeard to calm down.

Its his political strength that lets him sit alone on the same ship as Whitebeard and none of his crew were panicked when they crossed swords.

Its his political strength that would let him KO 100k fishman.

Sure dude.

Oh yes. Its his political strength that caused Blackbeard to calm down.

Its his political strength that lets him sit alone on the same ship as Whitebeard and none of his crew were panicked when they crossed swords.

Its his political strength that would let him KO 100k fishman.

Sure dude.
It was his political strength and connections that stopped the war.

logically if the strongest crew just got low-diff, then his would too

It was his political strength and connections that stopped the war.

logically if the strongest crew just got low-diff, then his would too
They weren't low diff'd. Marineford was a wreck. Even when Shanks ended the war he pointed out that both sides were losing tons of men

And Shanks is in his prime unlike Whitebeard.

The reality is Shanks and his executives were>marines