Questions & Mysteries So what are devil fruits?

Vegapunk theory is that Devil fruits are an abomination of nature that is created by people’s dreams of evolution concretizing into the world. Actual process unknown so far

Nature(Mother nature/ Maybe Imu) rejects them so that’s why they drown in water.

I think its Joyboy ancient kingdom with an ultime toon force trick.
Broadcasted all desires with void of all things and turn them into fruits.
May be they agreed with Imu when they were friends to have a no go in water...

Edit: thats why they are disgusting, toon force no taste.
I dont remember if Wano betrayer who can draw stuff to reality , did draw some food and eat it and it was tasteful

Re Edit: Luffy's dream too, grant a wish to anybody on Earth so that everyone is kind of happy

He's saying when VP's broadcast begins proper, in six minutes, we will learn the truth about the OP world, including what the DFs are.
Yeah, I don't think that will have to so with the dfs but maybe it will.
Post automatically merged:

Great explanations, thanks, I watched some videos made back when it was revealed but this makes more sense.

I bet they are actually monsters/demons that resides inside a fruit and the fruit user is basically their host. Imu and the Gorosei are basically THE DEVILS that has taken human form.
So similar to Gourmet Demons from Toriko

I have read or watched many theories, so I have sum up.

The Devil Fruit is the fruit that contains the will of people who have succeeded in evolution.

So, that will also be Haki, because Haki can negate the effect of Devil Fruit power if it is strong enough.

If you eat a Devil Fruit, it means you inherit that person's willpower.

Also, I really expect Zoro's Asura form to be an example of his desire for evolution.

Your question makes no sense. The manga tells you what Devil Fruit are.
Its a bad tasting fruit that grants you an ability if you eat it.

Try again by asking a better question.

I bet they are actually monsters/demons that resides inside a fruit and the fruit user is basically their host. Imu and the Gorosei are basically THE DEVILS that has taken human form.
So similar to Gourmet Demons from Toriko
Jabra in Enies Lobby had the same thinking but Lucci said it was only a superstition and that VP already found out how they work.