Break Week So Zoro acknowledges that King is not a swordsman.

Why not wait until its mihawks time to show his story.

Why aren't you asking for imus backstory ?

Cause its dumb to think we gonna get it when it's not his time.

Yonko doesn't mean individual strength
Memes vc outright says she's a yonko thanks to STREUSEN

Wb wouldn't be talking about 2 non top tiers fights
Same way the new world was talking about shanks losing his arm
The new world wouldn't talk if he wasn't a top tier
There's nothing fake about it
You just don’t understand we won't get mihawks story until its mihawks time
I didn't say anything about flashback in my post! Either way, if we find out–or rather when–that Mihawk didn't defeat Shanks, then would you, or any Zoro fanboy for that matter, change your minds about WSS title and Mihawk? I can already answer that question instead of you: the answer is definitely no. Which brings us here! Oda doesn't care to legitimize the titles because people who want to believe in them will believe in them no matter what. It's about principles, not facts!

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Everyone in the world knew WB declined, but this has nothing to do with mihawk as he was admitting inferiority to WB. How hard is it to comprehend "I just want to test the distance." What makes its even worse is that no translator says mihawk was just noticing his decline instead its always admitting a distance.

So clear its strength based mihawk fans just continue to make excuses. Even if WB wasn't the strongest that just makes it worse on mihawk.
You're too dumb

He says he wants to measure the distance between US (not just himself everyone because wb is supposed to be Wsm) and that man it seems rather small

Mihawk is the first to notice he's declined whilst everyone else was hyping wb up.
Post automatically merged:

I didn't say anything about flashback in my post! Either way, if we find out–or rather when–that Mihawk didn't defeat Shanks, then would you, or any Zoro fanboy for that matter, change your minds about WSS title and Mihawk? I can already answer that question instead of you: the answer is definitely no. Which brings us here! Oda doesn't care to legitimize the titles because people who want to believe in them will believe in them no matter what. It's about principles, not facts!
Another dumbo

You said show me someone mihawk has beaten

Mihawk is 40 plus
Mihawk is the wss

We don't need to see mihawk now whilst he waits for zoro

We need to see what mihawk did to reach the pinnacle
Which comes in his FLASHBACK
that shows what he did to become the strongest

???? That doesn't make sense
Who said mihawk was wss when he fought shanks ?
Why does he have to beat Shanks either ?
They were equals
Shanks lost his DOMINANT ARM
Shank didn't eat a fruit

Shanks is weaker now and lost his own potential so he will NEVER hit the peak he would have done with 2 arms
Unlike mihawk who has both arms

Show me someone POWERFUL that Mihawk defeated? Pleas, show me??? Show me Mihawk actively pursuing POWERFUL swordsmen to challenge? The only POWERFUL guy Mihawk has ever challenged–assuming that it was him in first place–is Shanks before he even became Yonko, and he couldn't even defeat him, he fucking couldn't defeat Shanks who wasn't even a top tier at the time. Mihawk became the WSS after Shanks last his arm!!! Shanks losing his arm was a way/excuse for Oda to give WSS title to Mihawk without him actually EARNING it. In the ENTIRE series we've never seen Mihawk fight or ar at least clash with someone who is an established top tier! For years "Shanks vs Mihawk" was held as the SINGLE–HANDED and undisputed proof that Mihawk>Shanks (for those who believed that he defeated Shanks) but we found out that Shanks became a Yonko only 6 years ago, and he lost his arm 12 years ago. That means that Mihawk fought against Shanks more than 12 years ago, that's fucking nuts. There are so many STRONG characters that–although very loosely–can be characterised as swordsman, why not show them at least clashing with Mihawk? Why? At what point the community wakes up and understands that all the strength titles are nothing more but fake hype tool, Oda doesn't even care to legitimize them, they are real as long as you believe they are, as long as you willingly accept that something can exist without it being shown.
Mihawk and Shanks had duels that Whitebeard remembers as one of the legends. Being rivals without surpassing one another, it also means that their growth rate was roughly the same. So Shanks, after being nerfed through losing his arm, doesn't suddenly get a boost in growth rate so big it compensates even for the loss of his arm.

Mihawk is also interested in fighting a swordsman equal to himself or stronger. Even goes as far as to train Zoro himself, yet refuses to fight Shanks as he is a nerfed swordsman. Mihawk would not accept his title having a stronger swordsman (Shanks) around him thus and would challenge him to a fight.

And now that we learned that even advanced CoC is used to effectively boost a swordsman's attack power, Shanks really has no excues anymore.

Mihawk would not accept his title having a stronger swordsman (Shanks) around him thus and would challenge him to a fight.
What Mihawk thinks about himself is his own opinion about himself, that doesn't legitimize the titles. It isn't just about Mihawk, what about Whitebeard and Kaido? None of them earned their titles as well, they didn't defeat anyone of any significance, they just have them. If a character can obtain the title of the strongest without ever defeating anyone, then why aren't there more titles? Like why isn't Yassop known as the world's strongest marksman?

Guns are used in one piece world as much as swords, I'd even argue that they are used more than swords, but yet, there's no "world's strongest marksmen," but why? I mean Yassop is CLEARLY the best marksmen in the world by far, well, until Van Augure surpasses him–but that hasn't happened yet. Do you understand where I'm coming with this? Let me give you another example: if Whitebeard is INDEED the WSM, then why hasn't anyone inherited that title after his death? I mean there is someone who was the SECOND STRONGEST AFTER WHITEBEARD, that character should have automatically become the WSM. Like for example, Akainu, Shanks, Dragon, Meme, Blackbeard; five characters who are strong enough to be the second strongest after Whitebeard. Why not Akainu!? I mean the guy fought against Whitebeard, it would hype Akainu through the roof. There's no inheritance, there's no chain of command, there's no structure... why can't Yassop declare himself the world's strongest marksmen? Who can dispute that? If you can obtain a title without earning it, then it delegitimizes it. Why can't there be the world's strongest mortal master? Why? Since you don't have to defeat anyone. Shanks losing his arm is an excuse for Oda to make Mihawk the WSS without actually EARNING it, why not allowing Mihawk to defeat Shanks? Is that a problem? Why? I mean it seems Shanks is weaker than Mihawk, right?

Shanks losing his arm is an excuse for Oda to make Mihawk the WSS without actually EARNING it, why not allowing Mihawk to defeat Shanks? Is that a problem? Why? I mean it seems Shanks is weaker than Mihawk, right?
Mihawk and Shanks were rivals, confirmed to be equal, honing their abilities while fighting each other ( = same growth rate). By losing his arm, Shanks sacrificed strength. Their rivalry became obsolete, as Shanks was not equal to Mihawk anymore. And Mihawk is capable of gauging someone's power pretty well.

Mihawk is Zoro's ultimate dream. You imply that Oda gave Zoro a faulty dream based on his subjective perception, which is nonsensical. Plus, Mihawk is said to be the strongest swordsman in name in actuality in the vivre card, waiting for a swordsman to surpass his former rival Shanks.

Mihawk is Zoro's ultimate dream. You imply that Oda gave Zoro a faulty dream based on his subjective perception, which is nonsensical.
That's what I'm talking about, it's important for one of the main characters, then why not make Mihawk to defeat Shanks, why not legitimize him? Why, why, why?
Mihawk and Shanks were rivals, confirmed to be equal, honing their abilities while fighting each other ( = same growth rate). By losing his arm, Shanks sacrificed strength. Their rivalry became obsolete, as Shanks was not equal to Mihawk anymore. And Mihawk is capable of gauging someone's power pretty well
Again, if Shanks losing his arm was enough for Mihawk to become the WSS, then why isn't there a new WSM? Don't avoid my question. Please, understand that I'm not blaming you or Zoro fans, I'm blaming Oda for his mistakes, he doesn't care to legitimize it. The battle isn't for those who believe in the strength titles (they believe because of Zoro) the battle is for those who don't, because Oda failed to legitimize it. Zoro's character is under threat of distraction just like with Sanji in WCI, only this time Oda has time to do something about it, if he wants to.

Everyone in the world knew WB declined, but this has nothing to do with mihawk as he was admitting inferiority to WB. How hard is it to comprehend "I just want to test the distance." What makes its even worse is that no translator says mihawk was just noticing his decline instead its always admitting a distance.

So clear its strength based mihawk fans just continue to make excuses. Even if WB wasn't the strongest that just makes it worse on mihawk.
Why would any translator add lines that is not there? Mihawk said he wanted to measure the true distance. Ok now tell how can you tell if Mihawk was admitting he is inferior or superior ? Why jump to the conclusion that he meant he is inferior ? Why jump to the conlcusion that he meant he is superior? You can't nothing is there to support what he meant BUT one simple thing he wanted to TEST that is all. the vivre card added that he can "distinguish the strength of those who stand before him" which support what Mihawk was doing which is TEST. There is NOTHING to support that he is admitting INFERIORITY or SUPERIORITY.

You are mistaking thinking i am a Mihawk fan.

Everyone in the world knew WB declined,
Yes everyone knew. Which is logically means that WB is no longer the Strongest man in Marineford and it doesn't mean he is Stronger than X character in Marineford. If WB himself admitted that he no longer the Strongest. How can you be so sure that Mihawk is inferior or superior?

You have to go to your Biased opinion. :goyea:

HA001

That's what I'm talking about, it's important for one of the main characters, then why not make Mihawk to defeat Shanks, why not legitimize him? Why, why, why?

Again, if Shanks losing his arm was enough for Mihawk to become the WSS, then why isn't there a new WSM? Don't avoid my question. Please, understand that I'm not blaming you or Zoro fans, I'm blaming Oda for his mistakes, he doesn't care to legitimize it. The battle isn't for those who believe in the strength titles (they believe because of Zoro) the battle is for those who don't, because Oda failed to legitimize it. Zoro's character is under threat of distraction just like with Sanji in WCI, only this time Oda has time to do something about it, if he wants to.
? There's no new wsm because wb wasn't felled by one man lmfao it's pretty obvious.
No one person beat wb.

It's simple with wss

Shanks and mihawk are equals
Shanks loses his dominant arm and full potential so is weaker than mihawk
They both grow and shanks can't bridge the gap
Mihawk grows to the strongest

Because there is no reason to prove anything. Mihawk is portrayed as standing at the top and Zoro himself acknowledges that. It is also in-character for him to not do unnecessary fighting. He chased Don Krieg but let him off the hook immediately after enjoying himself with Zoro, not even fighting back as Krieg opened fire. When Shanks asked Mihawk whether he came for a fight, Mihawk clearly stated that he is not going to fight a one armed man, as to ridiculing him. Mihawk sees no point in fighting Shanks, because it's clear that Mihawk will emerge victorious.
Again, if Shanks losing his arm was enough for Mihawk to become the WSS, then why isn't there a new WSM? Don't avoid my question.
Which kinda proves the point that Mihawk did not get the WSS for free. In fact the Vivre Card states that Mihawk fought his way to the top. Until there was no opponent left he deemed worthy. The Vivre Card explicitly says that he waits for a swordsman who is stronger than Shanks.

He never implicated he was necessarily weaker than Whitebeard though.

Measuring his distance with Shirohige could have been a two ways end and not necessarily him starting from the bottom.

He says he wants to measure the distance between US (not just himself everyone because wb is supposed to be Wsm) and that man it seems rather small

Mihawk is the first to notice he's declined whilst everyone else was hyping wb up.
WB was WSP, according to the writer. MIhawk wants to see the distance in strength, no one was hyping him up he just wanted to test his strength against someone stronger then him. It's simple

es everyone knew. Which is logically means that WB is no longer the Strongest man in Marineford and it doesn't mean he is Stronger than X character in Marineford. If WB himself admitted that he no longer the Strongest. How can you be so sure that Mihawk is inferior or superior?
If mihawk said he wanted to see the "distance." it literally means hes inferior.

WB admitting he was no longer the strongest after he got stabbed. the mihawk panel was before he got stabbed. Who cares what WB thought of himself though, when other top tiers like sengoku still called him the WSM. The writer called him the WSP, and last time I checked mihawk is a pirate.

HA001

WB was WSP, according to the writer. MIhawk wants to see the distance in strength, no one was hyping him up he just wanted to test his strength against someone stronger then him. It's simple

If mihawk said he wanted to see the "distance." it literally means hes inferior.

WB admitting he was no longer the strongest after he got stabbed. the mihawk panel was before he got stabbed. Who cares what WB thought of himself though, when other top tiers like sengoku still called him the WSM. The writer called him the WSP, and last time I checked mihawk is a pirate.

No he didnt clown
Or else he would have said between him and ME not us
Hes talking about everyone else in comparison to the so called wsm
Yes that's the point everyone at marineford was hyping wb up when in reality he wasn't wsm anymore

Or else he would have said between him and ME not us
Hes talking about everyone else in comparison to the so called wsm
Yes that's the point everyone at marineford was hyping wb up when in reality he wasn't wsm anymore
The only hype he had before 553 was him being able to destroy the world. So you can throw that out the window. It's not about him being "supposed wsm." Mihawk said he just wanted to see the distance. It's clear he admitted he was a inferior to WB.

HA001

The only hype he had before 553 was him being able to destroy the world. So you can throw that out the window. It's not about him being "supposed wsm." Mihawk said he just wanted to see the distance. It's clear he admitted he was a inferior to WB.
Never happened. At no point does he say I want to see the distance between ME and him.
You got no answer

Who told you the distance in strenght was necessarily in Mihawk's disfavor?

Which is why the Vivre card reminded us that Mihawk has the ability to sense someone's strength. Which should explain his out of nowhwere interest in testing the "distance" before the stab and before anything and anyone saying anything about WB being old and washed up. Sengoku called WB the strongest is justified he is right WB is the strongest but the arc showed us he isn't anymore and Oda gave us that scene where WB himself admitted it himself.

And again him saying wanting to "see the distance" how exactly it means hes "inferior" ? If you go to a new job for the 1st time without knowing the "distance" and you wanted to see how far it is from your home. Will it automatically means its a "short distance" because you said you wanted to "measure the distance"?

:choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

Who told you the distance in strenght was necessarily in Mihawk's disfavor?
His biased opinion did. :goyea:

a nobody :kailaugh:

yeah doubt whitebeard and the new world would be surprised by a nobody losing an arm :kuzanshut:
WB knew Shanks from Roger crew and the East Blue doesn't have strong people to threaten people who sailed the Grand Line.

Ofcourse he was be surprised dumbass.