Powers & Abilities So Zoro and Roger can send air bar out

Zoro is

• Total voters
True based on ur headcanons this thread already gave its objective especially when a sword maniac like Roger who likes his sword to death and named his son with its name whilst Zoro didn't give a fuck about shusui and changed it :goyea:

Well both are no swordmen but if we check who is having a great obsession over his sword is Roger than Zoro :doffytroll:
I'm not applying my headcanons here because I'm not discussing whether Roger was a swordsman or not but showing how failed the reasonings used here are (which doesn't mean their premise is wrong, in that case we'd be comitting an ad logicam fallacy); you are just a messy reasoner.

Seriosuly, this isn't about the content but the (failed) structure of the reasonings in this thread. Whether Roger was or not a swordsman is irrelevant to how dumb the logic in the first post is.

I'm not applying my headcanons here because I'm not discussing whether Roger was a swordsman or not but showing how failed the reasonings used here are (which doesn't mean their premise is wrong, in that case we'd be comitting an ad logicam fallacy); you are just a messy reasoner
Show me where they said Roger uses his sword as a catalyst :shocking:

Zoro and Roger are not swordmen since they send shock waves around :goyea:

Seriosuly, this isn't about the content but the (failed) structure of the reasonings in this thread. Whether Roger was or not a swordsman is
Roger and Zoro aren't swordmen and it is confirmed since both of them use the sword for shock waves around only swordmen cut around like Mihawk :blush:

Last edited:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I agree with this, the ''pure swordsman'' term is made up by fans and has no importance in the story whatsoever
It's just another way to downplay Mihawk and such. Don't really care about it to be honest.
But sanji is an impure Fighter with RS :kayneshrug:

True like How Roger and Zoro sent shock waves around so they aren't swordmen at all because a swordman only knows how to cut :smoothy:

So you based ur shits on headcanons lmao :gokulaugh: show me where they said that Roger uses his sword as a catalyst or you are talking out of ur ass again :gokulaugh:

• Roger used his sword to send shock waves which only A No swordmen would do as mr @Chaves said so Zoro isn't a swordman :smoothy:

True based on ur headcanons this thread already gave its objective especially when a sword maniac like Roger who likes his sword to death and named his son with its name whilst Zoro didn't give a fuck about shusui and changed it :goyea:

Well both are no swordmen but if we check who is having a great obsession over his sword is Roger than Zoro :doffytroll:

Yeah like Zori used it as a catalyst to send shock waves :gokulaugh:

But don't worry Zoro isn't a sword maniac like roger who loved it to death and named his son with its name :shame:
I wasn't disagree with you or anything lol.

Roger isn't a swordsman. He's a guy that send air bar using a sword.
Wtf is a air bar
Post automatically merged:

That's not how logic works, hence my post; the reasoning is failed because a swordsman being able to send shockwaves with a sword doesn't mean every person sending shockwaves with a sword is a swordsman. Zoro using the sword as a catalyst isn't proof that Roger is a swordsman in the terms the OP is referring; evidence would be Roger actually using his sword to cut as a main source of power in the way Zoro does.

This argument is clearly empty and the thread useless. It isn't addressing the main point of debate but starting by the position one of the parts assume as correct, which is a petitio principii.
There isn't any debate. Roger a swordsman who loved his Sword.

Roger don't,but guys are saying that Roger is swordsman only because he has a swords and only see him fighting one time.
Roger is a sword maniac than Zoro and both of them sent shock waves around :milaugh:

Roger named his son with his sword's name lmao while Zoro didn't give a fuck about shusui and changed it :suresure:

Zoro has No sword style so he isn't a swordman read it:
No Sword style :gokulaugh:

C'mon dude, look what u saying, so BM and WB is swordsman too? Because they have swords,right?
C'mon man dude , look what u saying , so mihawk is a swordman ? Because he used a sword ? Don't forget he uses a knife he ain't a swordman
:milaugh:

He can be or cannot be, him could be a All round fighter, a Gun user,a sword user and Brawler fighter.
Zoro can be and cannot be , him is an All around fighter .
He is a knife user ( check the start of wano )
He is a sword user ( katanas but not a sword sucker like Roger who named his son with its name )
He is a brawler type ( he kicked luffy and punched a sea king and has a No sword style )

Thanks for confirming that Zoro isn't a swordman :shocking:

Mihawk isn't a swordman because he uses a knife C'mon man ?

He is a sword user ( katanas but not a sword sucker like Roger who named his son with its name )
He is a brawler type ( he kicked luffy and punched a sea king and has a No sword style )

For me a swordsman is a guy that can only use hes swords in fight, if him loses hes swords he loses the battle that's simple.

If Luffy after Wano having a swords he will be swordsman i can accept that
Post automatically merged:

C'mon man dude , look what u saying , so mihawk is a swordman ? Because he used a sword ? Don't forget he uses a knife he ain't a swordman

So Katakuri is a Trident man and BB is a claw man:milaugh:

For me a swordsman is a guy that can only use hes swords in fight, if him loses hes swords he loses the battle that's simple.
Roger fought WB his equal using his sword if he is that strong to not use it why didn't he use his hands ?

Whilst Zoro won fights using his hands and kicks in whiskey peak / Sea King in skypia .....

So Roger is a swordman while Zoro is an all around fighter .
If Luffy after Wano having a swords he will be swordsman i can accept that
The last time i checked luffy he said i can't fight with swords lmao
Check Arlong park then talk

Katakuri is a Trident man and BB is a claw man
Yeah he is a trident man and Mihawk and Zoro are knife men and Roger is a gun man :gokulaugh:
But don't forget who is the biggest sword sucker between them who named his son with his sword's name :milaugh:

:kaidowhat:
You haven't been paying attention to the manga.
An air bar is an attack generated with a sword. However, it is not a cutting attack nor a sword attack...it is just a movement of the sword through the air creating a shockwave which looks like a Rankyaku or a pound ho but is rather an air bar.
Air bar is only used by non swordsmen like Roger and Zoro

:kaidowhat:
You haven't been paying attention to the manga.
An air bar is an attack generated with a sword. However, it is not a cutting attack nor a sword attack...it is just a movement of the sword through the air creating a shockwave which looks like a Rankyaku or a pound ho but is rather an air bar.
Air bar is only used by non swordsmen like Roger and Zoro
Ohhh ok got it