Powers & Abilities So Zoro and Roger can send air bar out

Zoro is

• Total voters
Roger fought WB his equal using his sword if he is that strong to not use it why didn't he use his hands ?

Whilst Zoro won fights using his hands and kicks in whiskey peak / Sea King in skypia .....

So Roger is a swordman while Zoro is an all around fighter .

The last time i checked luffy he said i can't fight with swords lmao
Check Arlong park then talk

Yeah he is a trident man and Mihawk and Zoro are knife men and Roger is a gun man :gokulaugh:
But don't forget who is the biggest sword sucker between them who named his son with his sword's name :milaugh:
If Luffy going to name his son in the name of meat he will become a meat man.:milaugh:

WB is a swordaman too, he was fighting equally against Roger the swordsking.:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Gecko Moria has a scissor, he’s a scissor fighter?
True:milaugh::milaugh:

Yeah like how Mihawk is a knife man

:gokulaugh:

Give me the panel where it shows that Wb's weapon is a sword :gokulaugh:
12 supreme grade swords, and goes to Japanese language and ask research the word Sword and u see that a Glaive in their language is in the same ball pack as daggers in a Swords category!

Yeah like how Mihawk is a knife man

Give me the panel where it shows that Wb's weapon is a sword :gokulaugh:
So in the Japanese language WB glaive is a Sword same as Daggers.

12 supreme grade swords, and goes to Japanese language and ask research the word Sword and u see that a Glaive in their language is in the same ball pack as daggers in a Swords category!
you don't know shit lmao :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Meito = famed blades which includes swords and other weapons :suresure:

ask a japanese tranlsator instead of pushing ur headcanons :milaugh:

you don't know shit lmao :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Meito = famed blades which includes swords and other weapons :suresure:

ask a japanese tranlsator instead of pushing ur headcanons :milaugh:
I pushing headcanons when in the manga was is stated this.
Japanese halberd consists of a wooden shaft with a curved slender blade on the end. Whitebeard's signature weapon, Murakumogiri, was a naginata, and one of the 12 Supreme Grade Swords.

U see the word SWORDS oh yeah this is manga fact not headcanon, headcanon is saying something that wasn't proved, so if Roger don't have been confirmed as swordsman this is a headcanon.

I pushing headcanons when in the manga was is stated this.
Japanese halberd consists of a wooden shaft with a curved slender blade on the end. Whitebeard's signature weapon, Murakumogiri, was a naginata, and one of the 12 Supreme Grade Swords.
the 12 Supreme Grade weapons .
check before typing this shit

U see the word SWORDS oh yeah this is manga fact not headcanon, headcanon is saying something that wasn't proved, so if Roger don't have been confirmed as swordsman this is a headcanon.
like how mihawk isn't confirmed to be one while he is a knife user :moonwalk:

the 12 Supreme Grade weapons .
check before typing this shit

like how mihawk isn't confirmed to be one while he is a knife user :moonwalk:
His title are giving he is swordsman, c'mon dude, think more.

So boths of us are making headcanons one about WB naginata not be a sword and another Roger be a Swordsman who wasn't prove in manga.

So BM is a swordsman,Kizaru is a swordsman,Tamago is a swordsman everybody who has swords is a swordsman.

Cause he using the Sword to fight.
That's not only the case, the swordsman for me is a guy who trained hes whole life to be one.

Not somebody who finds a sword super special after that begining to fight with her.

law the one who uses df most of the time oda said he s a swordsman :milaugh:
That's true same could say about WB, he has a DF and fight with 'sword' to.

people are adamant on trying to show there is no difference between pure swordsmen and other sword users when it is a fact that there is difference, proven many times but always ignored cause it wont fit their agenda
once again PureSwordsmen are those who can be considered a contender for the title of WSS and use sword as their fighting weapon with no DF
other sword users are those who also use other types of weapons/DF beside swords
:beckmoji:
Roger was using a Gun as well in EddWar meaning he is sword user but not pure swordsman and not fit for competing for WSS :kriwhat:

look at that sword :suresure:
the mental gymnastics lmfao mihawk haters always cling to this wb shit and pure swordsman
On your right, and this is want i pick from hystoric site.
Naguinata in Japan is most known for its superior-quality curved-edge sword.

people are adamant on trying to show there is no difference between pure swordsmen and other sword users when it is a fact that there is difference, proven many times but always ignored cause it wont fit their agenda
once again PureSwordsmen are those who can be considered a contender for the title of WSS and use sword as their fighting weapon with no DF
other sword users are those who also use other types of weapons/DF beside swords
:beckmoji:
Roger was using a Gun as well in EddWar meaning he is sword user but not pure swordsman and not fit for competing for WSS :kriwhat:
Yeah, this is Zolo fans for u want to put Zoro in the top