Powers & Abilities So Zoro and Roger can send air bar out

Zoro is

• Total voters
Man, if Mihawk is confirmed to have CoC at this rate, people are gonna say "Mihawk is not a pure swordsman, therefore, Bald Gorosei aka Gandhi is stronger"

LUL.:kobeha::kobeha:
I still have got to grasp why some fans don't believe Whitebeard is a swordsman in the first place when Murakumogiri is indeed a Supreme Grade and naginata are factually not merely spear-like but also sword-like weapons.

Man, if Mihawk is confirmed to have CoC at this rate, people are gonna say "Mihawk is not a pure swordsman, therefore, Bald Gorosei aka Gandhi is stronger"

LUL.:kobeha::kobeha:
:myman:The deniers already try with freaking Vista, Samurai Gandhi is on standby right now. Im sure its gonna get crazy when Shanks start showin out. Just remember every shanks feat, logic dictates <Mihawk:kayneshrug: :christnally:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Vista/Zoro > Fujitora .... hmmm nice
Vista/Zoro > Kizaru .... hmmm nice
Vista/Zoro > BigMom .... hmmm very nice
thats why Vista and zoro was included and others ignored
... can't you see the flaw in your logic :lawsigh:
Post automatically merged:

I dont care who he fights as long as he beats Mihawk...
I am more eager to see Zoro fighting Admirals than fighting swordsmen,
if it is hype you need then even bigger hype than beating Mihawk, is beating Kaido, and surely Kaido who is not swordsmen by our definition is bigger hype and even the most hardcore fan would want Zoro to fight this non swordsman and beat him
now tell me is that looking bad to you ? Zoro fighting non swordsman Kaido on his way to WSS ?
Can you use your brain and realise that the novel was ment to hype Zoro Vs Mihawk?