Current Events Some clarification about Luffy/Joyboy

I mean this should be obvious for a reader.
Killing your MC and letting someone took over his body after 1043 chapter and before he accomplished his dream ?
It sounds really dumb, doesn't matter how you says it
Don't think people who believe luffy is "died" and joy boy is control of luffys body truly believe luffy is out of the manga, for me if joy boy did took over luffys body there high chance that luffy spirit is still in his body and will take back his body.

Voice presence doesn't mean shit
Coby and kaido and meme were talking Voice it's basic coo for sensing people
Leys try this again.

When Luffy was KOed, HE projected his voice to Momonosuke. Momonosuke WAS NOT sensing Luffys voice.

You are trying to argue Momonosuke was sensing Luffy when he was KOed. No he wasn't. Luffy was the one projecting himself to Momonosuke.

Do you get it now?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Leys try this again.

When Luffy was KOed, HE projected his voice to Momonosuke. Momonosuke WAS NOT sensing Luffys voice.

You are trying to argue Momonosuke was sensing Luffy when he was KOed. No he wasn't. Luffy was the one projecting himself to Momonosuke.

Do you get it now?
I don't care about that

Momo was sensing luffys voice from 1008 all the way to last chapter
Sensing voice is just basic coo

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Leys try this again.

Do you get it now?
Momo was sensing Luffy's physical condition even when Luffy wasn't deliberately using telepathy. I think the "voice" in this sense is just Luffy's presence or his heartbeat to be more specific.

I like Luffy dying now if it was the case like this instead of doing a shitty Roger parallel at the end of the story. He's finally on his way to surpassing Roger
he will get sick at some point so Chopper could heal him. He will also again be on the brink of death and Law may attempt the EY surgery on him, but I can see him getting up and refusing it

he will get sick at some point so Chopper could heal him. He will also again be on the brink of death and Law may attempt the EY surgery on him, but I can see him getting up and refusing it
yh I like the Chopper parellel. If Law attempts the EY surgery feel like it should have happened this arc. The one thing about Law doing it is I can see Luffy refusing it or because Oda has pushed pirate alliances end up betraying each other; Law betrays Luffy by actually doing the surgery which Luffy would absolutely hate.

yh I like the Chopper parellel. If Law attempts the EY surgery feel like it should have happened this arc. The one thing about Law doing it is I can see Luffy refusing it or because Oda has pushed pirate alliances end up betraying each other; Law betrays Luffy by actually doing the surgery which Luffy would absolutely hate.
I think it's too early for that, Law probably decides to do it after he learns the truth about D and decides Luffy is pirate jesus

It will be a long post about 1043 and a few others chapters.
I will mainly talk about Joyboy

1) Luffy didn't die
First Kaido knocked out Luffy. He was unconscious but his body was still "working" as his Haki runs out (like it does when he can't use G4 anymore) after the blow

-After that Luffy deflated, flew and fall
You could argue that the fall was too much to support but Luffy is rubber even unconscious so the fall can't damage him

Voice vanishing : It didn't meant death
For example in Skypiea GanFall and Satori's voices vanished
GanFall came back a little after for the last fight against Ener

Aisa couldn't sense the voice of people which were KO but only the ones from Ener and Nami around the island

The silence SFX : He was used back in Impel Down when Luffy was poisoned by Magellan and tried to recover
Luffy was shouting, he stopped.
Ivankov thought Luffy died and just after he was back

You should applause Oda if he managed to makes you think Luffy died when you know he's the MC

2) Joyboy didn't took over Luffy's body

I mean this should be obvious for a reader.
Killing your MC and letting someone took over his body after 1043 chapter and before he accomplished his dream ?
It sounds really dumb, doesn't matter how you says it

We hear Luffy's heartbeat before the drums of liberation
So no Drums of Liberation aren't heartbeat but likely a sound which means that Wa No will be released soon
That's why we see them on several panels which doesn't even include Luffy
If they were heartbeat everyone should be able to heard it even people on Wa No mainland

3) Joyboy is a title

It's the title of the guy which will change the world
At first It was a name the name of the first guy which tried to change the world and it became a title
We have the same thing for Shiraoshi/Poseidon
Poseidon was the name of the mermaid princess 800 years ago

Each centuries a Mermaid have her ability and becomes Poseidon
She's not actually Poseidon but only have her ability
and likely the same dream

Notice here that Joyboy made a promise to Poseidon and so did Luffy to Shiraoshi
So they most likely have only an inherited will
Not reincarnation bs

4) Joyboy is there to change the world
It was Kaido's dream and probably the reason he thought he was Joyboy

That's what Otohime said to

5) Who Can be Joyboy ?
I only see 2 criteria for now :
Strenght : At least Younko level or above
That's why Luffy wasn't recognize as Joyboy until now
Kaido said to Luffy you couldn't be Joyboy either

Willing to change the world : You need to has that will but it need to be in a good way
For example Kaido wants to change it but sure
But he wants a world of violence

Blackbeard wants to be the King of the world

I will made another thread about Joyboy/Ancient weapons/Imu and lots of others stuffs
I think we can link them now
Great post.

I think the ones saying Luffy died and Joy Boy replaced him are full of agenda etc since they're not satisfied with certain powerscaling stuff.

A cope thread for why? Luffy has died (but obviously he'll be brought back).

1. Big Mom suggest that Kaido and Her should combine their attacks. "I wonder how many will survive". Their intentions being to kill the rooftop 5.

2. Zoro blocks said attack, giving Law the time to move them away from it, to safety. What does Kaido (who intended to kill them) say? "I can still sense their voices", I.e. they are not dead

3. Kaido says to the alliance as soon as he comes back down, that "Strawhat Luffy is dead". We know what his intention was to begin with (to kill them and those that still want to fight).

4. Law says strawhats voice has vanished, and as shown previously by others, being unconscious does not get rid of your voice, cause you are still alive.

5. Losing this war means death, and Momonosuke who can hear Luffy's voice, says Luffy has lost.

Luffy's voice has vanished. Kaido has killed him, as that was his intention to begin with.
There is absolutely no reason, that Kaido would come down from the roof after killing the CP0 leader and then declare Luffy is dead, if he wasn't. No special meat, no supernovas and no Yamato to help Luffy if he wasn't dead.
Kaido could have just as easily slit his throat, like he said he should've earlier in the fight, or kept on clubbing his head until his brain was mush.
But he didn't, because as the guy who can hear the voices of the living and as a user of advanced observation, he knew that his final attack killed Luffy.

At this point you guys are just in denial. Your boy is a shonen MC and he'll be back, but he's dead right now 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
A cope thread for why? Luffy has died (but obviously he'll be brought back).

1. Big Mom suggest that Kaido and Her should combine their attacks. "I wonder how many will survive". Their intentions being to kill the rooftop 5.

2. Zoro blocks said attack, giving Law the time to move them away from it, to safety. What does Kaido (who intended to kill them) say? "I can still sense their voices", I.e. they are not dead

3. Kaido says to the alliance as soon as he comes back down, that "Strawhat Luffy is dead". We know what his intention was to begin with (to kill them and those that still want to fight).

4. Law says strawhats voice has vanished, and as shown previously by others, being unconscious does not get rid of your voice, cause you are still alive.

5. Losing this war means death, and Momonosuke who can hear Luffy's voice, says Luffy has lost.

Luffy's voice has vanished. Kaido has killed him, as that was his intention to begin with.
Their is absolutely no reason, that Kaido would come down from the roof after killing the CP0 leader and then declare Luffy is dead, if he wasn't. No special meat, no supernovas and no Yamato to help Luffy if he wasn't dead.
Kaido could have just as easily slit his throat, like he said he should've earlier in the fight, or kept on clubbing his head until his brain was mush.
But he didn't, because as the guy who can hear the voices of the living and as a user of advanced observation, he knew that his final attack killed Luffy.

At this point you guys are just in denial. Your boy is a shonen MC and he'll be back, but he's dead right now 🤷🏾‍♂️
All that just to said Kaido failed to kill Luffy
It's not because Kaido said it, that it's true

Crocodile said it too
Katakuri too
Magellan also
I Guess Luffy died several time lmaaooo