Versus Battle Spiderman vs batman

Who wins

• Spiderman

• Batman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who wins?

They meet on the street with regular rubber(or whatever the suits are made of)suits. Batman doesn't get any prep time and spiderman is holding back like always.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Even holding back Spiderman wrecks batman without prep and Spiderman is just has smart if not smarter than Batman

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
โ€Ž
Honestly, there's nothing Batman can do.

Spider-Man is a superhuman and a genius, Batman's gadgets wouldn't be very useful against Spider-Sense either.

Spider Man mid diffs

Even holding back Spiderman wrecks batman without prep and Spiderman is just has smart if not smarter than Batman
Yea Spiderman stomps but he's not smarter then bruce tho and it's not close tbh
Post automatically merged:

Honestly, there's nothing Batman can do.

Spider-Man is a superhuman and a genius, Batman's gadgets wouldn't be very useful against Spider-Sense either.

Spider Man mid diffs
Do you think batman wins with prep?

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Yea Spiderman stomps but he's not smarter then bruce tho and it's not close tbh
Post automatically merged:

Do you think batman wins with prep?
With Prep yeah he'll come up with something to deal with Spideys webbing and bring a mech suit or something to match Spidermans super strength

The first time they meet Spider-Man wins.

Extra details.
- Spider-Man is very super human. Batman is superhuman despite having no powers (through martial prowess he has defeated in a pure melee brawl characters like Bane, who are very super human as well, but Spider-Man should be many times stronger physically), and has the spider sense advantage
- Batman doesn't just carry his strongest arsenal around. Many times he has carried a Sinestro ring around just in case, but I'm assuming this is casual mainstream Batman on a night stroll and he's not.
- Batman has soloed the League before (with prep) and even negged Cyborg (without even knowing him) when they met for the first time.
- Spider-Man is smart, a genius, but he is not smarter than Batman. Batman can 100% outsmart him, it's his whole thing, and he's outsmarted in canon even greater minds.
- If Spider-Man is holding back, Batman can take advantage of that (callback to "He could use his superspeed to squish me into the cement, but I know how he thinks. [...] he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down, I'm not").
- Having said all that, most Batman can hope to achieve in this specific scenario is to escape Spider-Man. Nothing in his casual arsenal (assuming there's no Sinestro ring involved) can take Spider-Man down, while Spider-Man definitely has the means to capture him or put him down.