Future Events Spoiler - Many Predictions come true

Okay, guys, I decided to make this thread. I do not know if there is any before. My friends told me before and I found it on Facebook (posting date: January 2016) about the spoilers of One Piece. Here I Copied it:

Right on April 9, 2009, there was a mysterious figure who gave a leak about the One Piece story going forward in one of the Japanese Forums called "2ch" in the One Piece category, on April 9, 2009, the One Piece story was still on the Straw Hat Pirates crew's journey to Shabody Archipelago
In the beginning, people did not care or even bullied them because their predictions were made up. And of course, no one had the chance to immortalize it in photos. But there are still several eyewitnesses who until now justify the words of that "MYSTERIOUS PEOPLE".
Until now, the Mysterious Figure never appeared again.

Source: http://nonno.sakura.ne.jp/domain9/entry39.html
The following are some of the predictions:

1. The Straw Hats will Shatter before entering the New World
100% PROVEN
2. One of Yonko will die (Whitebeard)
100% PROVEN
3. The person Luffy loves will die (Ace)
100% PROVEN
5. Luffy will face Doflamingo after entering the New World
100% PROVEN
6. One Admiral will be a superior (Akainu) and another Admiral will be out of the Navy (Aokiji)
100% PROVEN
7. Luffy will Return to meet the person who has died (Sabo)
100% PROVEN
8. One of Yonko will die again
9. Straw Hats will be the Big Pirate Group in the New World (Many Alliances)
100% PROVEN
10. Blackbeard will destroy the Navy
11. Blackbeard will become ... KING OF THE PIRATE ... but ...
This is 100% correct. Damn, when I read it last year because of these spoilers before Ace died and all that happened. Oda made a summary of things that would happen, maybe stolen by people who read them because all of what he said became true and this is very CRAZY. This is a spoiler, believe me:

Trafalgar D. Water Law will lose his eyes in the war against Kaido.
Chopper will die by the hands of Kaido.
Kaido killed himself because he lost his child. He also has a daughter
Kaido is Zoro's father.
Zoro will kill his father after Kaido kills Chopper, Luffy will help Zoro to kill his father Kaido.
When Luffy and Zoro defeat Kaido Luffy, will be captured by Smoker and sent to Impel Down, Sabo and the Straw Hats Alliance will save him.
Bon Clay will join the crew.
Sanji will get a moment of battle with Big Mom and Zoro with Kaido
Big Mom will kill Jinbei and Luffy will destroy her with Sanji.
BIG MOM knows everything (SECRET) about Sanji
Sanji hid a big thing from the Straw Hats about his past
Blackbeard will fight the Navy and win
Shanks will give Blackbeard a "Sign" in his eyes (like scratch marks).
Blackbeard will kill Shanks and become the Pirate King, but for a very short time.
At the Last Battle, Sanji WILL DIE and he asks Luffy to take him to the sea, "I want to see the All Blue Captain, he dies while smiling, ... (This will be the saddest death) This is not my speculation, it was made by that person.

So guys what do you think, do you believe these would happen? and what if there is SH member will truly die?

Last edited:
That's confirmation bias. Most of these so called spoilers turned out to be false.
Did you read? Kaido has a daughter and it turned out to be true after all..
Post automatically merged:

Luffy will face Doflamingo... What a prediction. We've only known that since Alabasta.
We did not know whether Luffy Will face all the shichibukai, there is no confirmation that Luffy Will face Doffy in new world.. so this prediction ia what exactly happen, and the source maybe one of Oda's staff because most true

We did not know whether Luffy Will face all the shichibukai, there is no confirmation that Luffy Will face Doffy in new world.. so this prediction ia what exactly happen, and the source maybe one of Oda's staff because most true
I already knew about these predictions and I don't see how that changes what I said.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I remember these spoilers from years back. Way before wci and it nailed the sanji stuff
I.e he was hiding his past that meme knew about etc.

Next

Luffy will be Pirate King
Zoro will be World Strongest Swordsman
Sanji will find East Blue
Usopp will go to Elbaf along with the crew
Shanks will be Red Snitch
Pica will come back and troll the shit out of Luffy until he goes G5
Funnily enough they dont say sanji finds the all blue just that he dies eos in luffys arms.

It happened that some the spoilers where true ad some were not. Therefore either the guy was lucky or it is a real leak (the false spoilers might just have been Oda changing his mind).

But in the non confirmed yet spoilers some of them seems iffy to me:

-I doubt that Chopper or any Strawhat for that matter will die
-I doubt that Oda will make a Mugiwara kill someone on panel
-I doubt there will be another Impel Down arc

But wait and see.

Brah, right after Luffy beat Crocodile, we saw 2 Warlords with higher frozen bounties, and Doffy got 99% of the hype. It was clear as fuck Luffy was going to fight him.

That was Oda saying these are the STRONGER warlords and Croc was one of the weaker ones.

Any of these things is not impossible per se.
What is impossible is that Chopper, Jinbe and Sanji are all three going to die before fulfilling their lifelong dreams and/or make Luffy the pirate king.
Luffy trained to be strong enough to protect his loved ones and not only one of them dies by the end of the first war, but he will fail thrice to protect them?
If without Sanji he can't become the Pirate King without Chopper, Jinbe and Sanji he would give up, he can't be the freest without them.

Moreover Chopper dying agaisnt Kaido is so random

Last edited: