Spoiler Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1048 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| One Piece Chapter 1048 Spoiler Summaries and Images |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1048 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1048 Spoilers Discussion" to discuss spoilers.

|Rules|

• Please familiarize yourself with the "Worstgen Rules," and be sure to follow them meticulously.
  • Do not discuss the spoilers outside the dedicated threads until the chapter is out. Also avoid saying things that might hint at revealing the spoilers—Not everyone enjoys spoilers so let's not ruin their fun.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible—but make sure to credit the original source.
  • Do not use spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter release.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again; such posts will be removed or modified without prior notice.
  • This thread is for spoilers only—do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Any post that is deemed irrelevant to the spoilers will be either removed or moved to the discussion thread.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds spoilers from a trusted source, so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff members take too long to respond.
DISCLAIMER: Worstgen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information), and are posted here for discussion.

Last edited:
Brief spoilers found online by PewPiece

Chapter 1048:
- in the cover the intruders was ichigi and reiju
- small flashback
- momonosuke trying to create the fire clouds
- Orochi got his head chopped off by denjiro
Note : I got this conclusion from the hints and confirmed by twitter friends so it's not as quality as Redon or Eten's small summery bc I didn't see the chapter

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Including this here just in case:

To all of you, don't post anything that's not related to the spoilers in the summaries thread. If you wanna quote or talk about something that's included in the summaries thread, feel free to quote it in the discussion thread. This applies to the stuff that providers say—which they usually do to clarify things—on the other platforms.

Spoilers are getting leaked dangerously early these days, so in the event that the information got out too early and if you find it online, it means it's already all over the internet, and you're just sharing it with us for which we can't really put the blame on you. If the information you found online is something that shouldn't be shared on our platform, we'll let the users know as soon as we notice it. Note: You can't post the watermarked leaks even if you find them early.

With that being said, when you find the spoiler information online, you must always credit the source while posting it on WG. For example, if you find something on Twitter, make sure to include the link to the Tweet or at least mention the person's Twitter UN. You could also just post the screenshot of the information that you've found, but don't ever just thank yourself for the information that you got from someone else.

Also, do not alter the original information under any circumstances. If you have to do some guesswork for the sake of clarity or something other reason, just include a separate note alongside the spoiler information that you post.

One more thing to note is: The attacks on providers are getting out of hand these days. I'll be taking action(s) against such behaviors from now on. Friendly banter is one thing, you guys are legit insulting them for late spoilers. Spoilers, as I said above, have been leaking way too early these days. The providers could get in trouble for leaking information too early. They've been preaching, "We won't release early leaks," for weeks now. Which part of that is so hard to understand?

I understand late spoilers are annoying but no one promised you early spoilers. You have no right whatsoever to literally attack people just because you aren't getting what you want. And enough with the "attention seekers" BS. Everyone and their mothers crave attention—that's no reason to mock them either.

Before mocking/attacking people for being narcissistic or whatever, remember that they don't owe you a damn thing. So stop being so entitled and get your act together.

from 5ch

第1048話 二十年

(逆シャアのラストのように)鬼ヶ島を押すモモ
火龍大炬(かえんダイコ)カイドウは炎の龍に
カイドウが触れた鬼ヶ島のツノが融ける

ゴムゴムのォ~~猿神銃(バジュラングガン)

昇龍 火焔八卦のぶつかり合い
(場面転換 城内)
空に向かってカイドウを倒してくれー
河松のコマから二十年前の処刑後のシーンへ
カイドウは子がいる事を知り
途中立ちふさがる町民たちを蹴散らしながら始末しに向かう
燃え盛るおでん城

大名たちに共にワノ国を盛り上げるか戦か選択を迫る
1コマずつ
希美・白舞(トの康)・鈴後・兎丼の大名たち
(↑ヤマトが閉じ込められた時にいた3人)
戦は惨敗
奴隷として働かされ、国が滅びていく様

火だるまのオロチ
日和を道連れにしようとするが
傳ジローに斬られる
前回空に飛ばした灯ろうの願い事
オロチがいなくなりますように。
この地獄から逃がしてなどなど

ルフィーとカイドウの対峙で次週へ

Last edited:
Luffy's new atteck name means monkey god Bajrang of hindu

From Redon in PirateKing Forum

- Shoryu : Kaen Hakke (Ascending Dragon : Eight Trigrams Flame) its a new variant of Raime Hakke (Eight Trigrams Thunder Clap)
For People who don't know about Bajrang:

Bajrang, also known as Hanuman is so powerful that
As a neonate, He tried swalllowing the Sun like a fruit and Sun was afraid of dying.
He is so strong that He beat Garuda in a fight and Garuda is so strong that his single feather can destroy a galaxy.
A Charybdis like Monster swallowed Hanuman and he escaped by growing in size and tearing it from inside out.
He can lift Mount Everest in a single hand
He can never be defeated or dominated.
He is immortal.
Just chanting His name once Keeps away ghosts, evil spirits, demons, Asuras, Brahmarakshasa, devils, Sakini, Dakini, and prevents effects of the planets in the sky, evil created by talismans, black magic done by others and evil chants.
Hanuman Heals all kinds of diseases, pains and sorrows of devotees.

Last edited by a moderator:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
thanks to 5ch leaker and confirmed by Redon in PirateKing Forum
第1048話 二十年

(逆シャアのラストのように)鬼ヶ島を押すモモ
火龍大炬(かえんダイコ)カイドウは炎の龍に
カイドウが触れた鬼ヶ島のツノが融ける

ゴムゴムのォ~~猿神銃(バジュラングガン)

昇龍 火焔八卦のぶつかり合い
(場面転換 城内)
空に向かってカイドウを倒してくれー
河松のコマから二十年前の処刑後のシーンへ
カイドウは子がいる事を知り
途中立ちふさがる町民たちを蹴散らしながら始末しに向かう
燃え盛るおでん城

大名たちに共にワノ国を盛り上げるか戦か選択を迫る
1コマずつ
希美・白舞(トの康)・鈴後・兎丼の大名たち
(↑ヤマトが閉じ込められた時にいた3人)
戦は惨敗
奴隷として働かされ、国が滅びていく様

火だるまのオロチ
日和を道連れにしようとするが
傳ジローに斬られる
前回空に飛ばした灯ろうの願い事
オロチがいなくなりますように。
この地獄から逃がしてなどなど

ルフィーとオロチの対峙で次週へ
- Chapter 1048 : 20 Years
- Momonosuke keeps pushing Onigashima to avoid Luffy's attack.
- Kaidou transforms into a fire dragon, the technique is called "Great Flame Fire Dragon" (or something like that)
- His body touches Onigashima's horn that was still whole and melts it like butter.
- Luffy uses an attack called "Gomu Gomu no Bajrang Gun" (Monkey God Gun).
- Kaidou uses a new attack called "Shoryu: Kaen Hakke". (Ascending Dragon : Eight Trigrams Flame)

- The scene changes to the interior of the castle.
- There the samurai want Kaidou to be defeated.
- Kawamatsu remembers what happened after Oden's execution 20 years ago. A flashback begins.
- Kaido finds out that Oden has a son.
- Kaido goes for Momonosuke and eliminates all the townspeople who stand before him.
- We see how Oden's castle has burned down.

- The Wanokuni Daimyo band together to fight Kaidou and Orochi.
- We see a vignette of each Daimyo, they are Tonoyasu and the 3 samurai that Yamato met in the cave (including Shimotsuki Ushimaru).
- They are all defeated.
- They start enslaving people and the country falls apart.

- Back to the present, Orochi is still on fire.
- He tries to take Komurasaki with him.
- Denjiro arrives and cuts off Orochi's head.
- We see that the wishes of the people are already flying through the sky.
- "May Orochi disappear" or "I want to escape from this hell" are some of them.

- At the end of the chapter, Luffy and Kaido are about to confront their attacks.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
from Redon in PirateKing Forum again

In the chapter there are 2 fights between Luffy and Kaido.

- The first fight happen before the flashback inside the burning Oden Castle.

Right after Kaidou transforms into a giant fire dragon and his body melts Onigashima's horn, Kaidou opens his mouth and Luffy approaches his giant fist and there is a big Conqueror Haki clash (without touching).
Luffy even closes his eyes and puts his other arm in front of his face to shield himself from the shock wave.
In the final panel of this fight (before moving on to the part inside the castle) we see Kaido with his mouth open and Luffy's fist almost touching his teeth.

- The second fight is on the double page at the end of the chapter.

In this case we see it from afar and it is as if both attack again with the same techniques.
Although there is a Conqueror Haki clash (like in the first "confrontation").
Here they don't get as close (Kaido doesn't even have his mouth open).
The chapter ends with Kaidou and Luffy's faces are very similar to the ones at the end of chapter 1047.

D

Deleted member 83

Page 1
Cover page “The ones in Chocolate Town are probably the Germa!!”

Page 2
Momo: Get Onigashima out of the way?! Luffy wait!! I can’t!!
I…

(Toki: ..20 years from now, you must rebuild the Kozuki clan!!)

Momo: Ahhhhhhhh!!

Page 3
Kaido: I see how it is, I’ll take this head on!
Hey Strawhat …did you know that…
20 years ago!! The hero of this nation, was burned to death!!

Page 4-5
Kaido: “Great Dragon Torch*”!!(火龍大炬)
And since then it has been a land of outlaws!! This is the “hero” they have been waiting for 20 years..!!!
Luffy: Ouch!
Kaido: that’s right let go, I won’t run!!
And you won’t be laying down that right arm of yours, because…
It’s going to be melted and gone!!

*reference to a rakugo called “Fire Drum”(火焔太鼓)

Page 6-7
Luffy: not under my watch!!
“Gum gum…”!!
Kaido: “Dragon Ascends…”!!!
(Hyou: what you guys call haki, we here in Wano call it Ryuo)
Luffy: Gramp already taught me a way without touching you!! I will send you straight to the bottom of hell!!
“..Bajrang Gun”!!! (kanjis mean Monkey God Gun)
Kaido: “…Flaming Bagua”!!!

Page 8
Usopp: I’m sorry to have dropped you!! Kin and Kiku!
You’re still breathing right? You mustn’t die!!

Samurai: Please!! Strawhat guy!! Take down Kaido!! You have to!! As long as he’s out of the way…!!

Kawamatsu: Huff huff…all of it won’t end without taking down Kaido!!

(Red Scabbards: Lord Oden!!
Kaidou's subordinates: The vassals have escaped!! Capture every last one of them!!)

Page 9
Kin’emon: run!!!
Lord Oden!!!
Kin’emon: don’t look back!!
Kawamatsu: Lord Oden!!!

Orochi: The Samurais could only be heading to one place..!! To Kuri!!

Kaido: ...

Orochi: The heir!! They’re running to protect Momonosuke!!

Kaido: So he has a kid….I’ll go and settle this..!!

Page 10
Wano citizens: stop! Haven’t you done enough harm to the Kozukis already!!

Kaido: get out of my way!

Orochi: You have permission to shoot whoever dares defying the Shogun!!
What happened to Oden’s wife

Kaidou's subordinates: We have confirmed her death in Bakura town, and she is the only one that managed to get out of the castle

Orochi: With this, we are done with the Kozuki clan!!

Page 11
Orochi: Now, Daimyos! Choose!!
Are you going to help me in making our Wano country a better place, or are you going to fight?!!

Samuari: a foolish question…the answer is clear as day!!!
The Kozuki is our only “Shogun”!! Let us clear up Oden’s regret!!

Page 12
Orochi: Gufufufuhahahaha!!! Muhahaha! You guys are so weak!! And you call yourselves samurais?!
Samurai: Damn it..if he didn’t have Kaido backing him up, who’s scare of that fool of a lord…
Another: shhh! Stop already! Orochi can hear everything, you want Kaido’s army after you?!

Page 13
Kaidou's subordinates: Bring any young man that can work!!
The whole country will be devoted to weapon making!!
Citizen: No please don’t take him!!
Citizen: don’t take my daddy!
Samurai: don’t you take back to me!
Citizens: what’s with the color of the river?!
There’s no drinking water!
We can’t raise crops!
There’s no food either!

Page 14:
Beasts pirate: if you want to live another day, work! Work you trash!!
No help is coming your way! This is an isolated nation!
Samurai: don’t be hasty…winter is coming…a very long one…
Trust Lady Toki and her words
Orochi: look Kaido! Those greedy folks have laid their mouth on SMILE leftovers! Guhahaha!!
That’s right! You all need to follow Ebisu Town’s example! Doesn’t matter if it’s your stomach growling or you family dying!! You’ll all live with a bright smile across your face!
That’s what suits garbages like you!! Gufuhahahaha!!

Page 15
Orochi: cough..you bastard!!! Komurasakiii!!! Gufuhaha!! I’ll take you with me!! Don’t underestimate the hatred of Kurozumi!!
Let us drink together in the afterlife!!
Denjiro: what a bedlam..

Page 16-17

Luffy: Ahhhhhhh!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.