• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I would like / want to see ZKK

I just won't think it will happen

The narrative structure so far makes no sense for it to happen and it doesn't really feel like Oda

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So I did some cleaning up in the summaries thread. To all of you, don't post anything that's not related to the spoilers in the summaries thread. If you wanna quote or talk about something that's included in the summaries thread, feel free to quote it in the discussion thread. This applies to the stuff that providers say—which they usually do to clarify things—on the other platforms.

Sorry If I hurt ur feelings but no I'm not doing money from anything but my games I never shared them on my twitter or anything that's my work , and I will not share anything anymore I'm sorry I just guessed the chapter from the hints and got helped from some friends on twitter so just get over it :) and ur being salty just bc I shared real spoilers , share them next time or make Redon shares them but I didn't do anything wrong u can delete them
omg why r u guys so salty I just shared some spoilers and I didn't harm anyone , even if I said a make millions I didn't do anything wrong and even though I'm still planning to do games on my twitter page mods can delete the post
Post automatically merged:

So according to everyone it's early to reveal the spoilers.
just because I wrote a little spoilers everyone got mad and now I'm making this community in danger bc I said something personal about advertise my own games on my own twitter page that I didn't do yet , I talk to much fr , but Idk why two Spanish guys are salty like that If I did something wrong tell me next time I will make sure to fix it and be better that's all no need to kill me :amazing:and it's funny it's coming from the guy who leaked shuisha pages and made war
About this, I am not exactly sure what's going on here. But what you do with your own social media handles is of no concern to the WG forum. So it doesn't really matter to us if you're making money promoting your games online—although I am not sure if it concerns us as of now. But, as far as it concerns spoilers, we don't mind you posting the information you find online on our platform provided it's not some highly dangerous stuff like the original images that got leaked a while back.

Spoilers are getting leaked dangerously early these days, so in the event that the information got out too early and if you find it online, it means it's already all over the internet, and you're just sharing it with us for which we can't really put the blame on you. If the information you found online is something that shouldn't be shared on our platform, we'll let the users know as soon as we notice it. Note: You can't post the watermarked leaks even if you find them early.

With that being said, when you find the spoiler information online, you must always credit the source while posting it on WG. For example, if you find something on Twitter, make sure to include the link to the Tweet or at least mention the person's Twitter UN. You could also just post the screenshot of the information that you've found, but don't ever just thank yourself for the information that you got from someone else.

Also, do not alter the original information under any circumstances. If you have to do some guesswork for the sake of clarity or something other reason, just include a separate note alongside the spoiler information that you post.

So I did some cleaning up in the summaries thread. To all of you, don't post anything that's not related to the spoilers in the summaries thread. If you wanna quote or talk about something that's included in the summaries thread, feel free to quote it in the discussion thread. This applies to the stuff that providers say—which they usually do to clarify things—on the other platforms.

About this, I am not exactly sure what's going on here. But what you do with your own social media handles is of no concern to the WG forum. So it doesn't really matter to us if you're making money promoting your games online—although I am not sure if it concerns us as of now. But, as far as it concerns spoilers, we don't mind you posting the information you find online on our platform provided it's not some highly dangerous stuff like the original images that got leaked a while back.

Spoilers are getting leaked dangerously early these days, so in the event that the information got out too early and if you find it online, it means it's already all over the internet, and you're just sharing it with us for which we can't really put the blame on you. If the information you found online is something that shouldn't be shared on our platform, we'll let the users know as soon as we notice it. Note: You can't post the watermarked leaks even if you find them early.

With that being said, when you find the spoiler information online, you must always credit the source while posting it on WG. For example, if you find something on Twitter, make sure to include the link to the Tweet or at least mention the person's Twitter UN. You could also just post the screenshot of the information that you've found, but don't ever just thank yourself for the information that you got from someone else.

Also, do not alter the original information under any circumstances. If you have to do some guesswork for the sake of clarity or something other reason, just include a separate note alongside the spoiler information that you post.
Noted and Thank u for telling me what I did wrong will do better next time :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.