Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
So! Is it possible to keep Zoro's story unfinished in One Piece and then get a young Mangaka who is passionate about Zoro to finish it later in a short series under Oda's supervision.
:pepebusi:
I don't think Oda can finish it very well with of these loose threads. He should just focus on Luffy's journey and void century stuff, and may be All Blue.

Who wounded Kaido, leaving a scar and was compared to Oden and Ryuuma again?

Yamato had to go hybrid to fight Kaido and she only stalled him too. She hasnt even had a real win either, she didnt even get a solo fight and didnt even knock Ulti out either, Ulti was fine afterwards.

Yamato fought kaido alot of times as she said and that is more enough to let you know how strong is she.. about ulti, ulti lost her consciousness for a moment bc Yamato attack, despite of ulti is a ancient zoan df user

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
@Roo What do you think law's future is going foward. I think he's fight garp or sengoku if there's a final war.

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda really doesn't want strong women on the crew anyway. Had to make us think she was male or wanted to be male even though those idiots don't realise, there's a Japanese tradition/trope of women being written using masculine pronouns or something like that in Japanese works.

They are not trans unlike Kiku, Kiku is trans and wants to be another gender specifically. She says so herself.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Bokukko

At least Oda's sparing us the nonsense over her gender though thankfully.

Yamato's a woman regardless if anyone likes it or not. Oda is way too horny and sexist to have a beautiful, strong woman be in the crew and not have her be strong without simping for men and being confused for one in Yamatos case too.

Before anyone gets on my case too, I have considered myself trans/non-binary/genderfluid in my own personal inner conflicts/struggles/confusion and even discussed it with my therapist, so keep that in mind please.

If Yamato was meant to be trans, Oda would have made it more blatant as nuance isn't really his thing after all. He loves LOUD, PROUD, BRASH AND CLASH and whatever! He does have nuance but its not really that abundant either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luffy didn't awaken his fruit during his actual fight with Kaidou nor was there any hint that he was starting to awaken his fruit. He lost and died. His ''death'' is what awakened his DF and not his training or whatever. 10 years of having your fruit doesn't justify awakening it by dying.

He activated advanced CoA literaly instantly when he had to save Hyo from the explosive collar and even skipped one form lol - he trained then 1 week to learn how to controll it properly. He also learned future sight in just a few hours lol - while it took him 2 years for base haki.

Naruto also trained to learn Rasengan, he learned chrakra controll to create his own jutsu, trained for Sage Mode, trained for Ninetails Mode, trained to controll the Bijuu dama etc.
But for some reason that is all ignored, because Naruto is the choosen one and got God powers.
Luffy's gears seem to show awakening progress though, you have the steam scarf and freedom to pull moves that shouldn't be possible with just rubber, fully unlocking gear 5 after the Kaido fight was like a progress bar at 90% jumping to 100.

If spoilers are true and Yamato wants to join later, there's really no reason for that and she should just stay away cause we're in the final saga now. Jinbe had his recruitment delayed for 7 arcs and it literally made no difference. All of Oda's teasing that somthing happened to Jinbe was nothing but a rouse to waste time.
I think it's one of those things that isn't meant to be taken seriously. Like Tama saying she'll join after she learns ninjutsu

Status
Not open for further replies.