Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She can fight, all she needs to do.

At this point in the story a strong fighter would be a huge help if Oda is serious about potiental threats
Why tho? All of strawhats has sense of fight at least. Now You literally forget one piece own narrative. All people do what they can do. All people has their own role. It's good to have different opinion but to compare her with Nami?
BIG L

If there's enemy questioning Luffy's leadership, Luffy will answer:

Zoro can do the sword
Nami can sail me to laughtale
Usopp can lie
Sanji can cook
Chopper can cure
Robin can bring me to op
Franky can fix the ship
Brook can play music for biggest party
Jinbe can sail the ship

And what for Yamato??? She can fight??
She can transform into dog? She can sell towel? COME ON. If you want to shit on story like majority of us, please at least don't forget the premise of the show.

Why tho? All of strawhats has sense of fight at least. Now You literally forget one piece own narrative. All people do what they can do. All people has their own role. It's good to have different opinion but to compare her with Nami?
BIG L

If there's enemy questioning Luffy's leadership, Luffy will answer:

Zoro can do the sword
Nami can sail me to laughtale
Usopp can lie
Sanji can cook
Chopper can cure
Robin can bring me to op
Franky can fix the ship
Brook can play music for biggest party
Jinbe can sail the ship

And what for Yamato??? She can fight??
She can transform into dog? She can sell towel? COME ON. If you want to shit on story like majority of us, please at least don't forget the premise of the show.
I don't consider Yamato fans to be real OP fans tbh

You did compare him to gaban or roo without knowing how strong they are, who even said there are connection between shp to roger or shanks ? And no sanji yc1 isn't an assumption, he beat yc2 ancient zoan faster then luffy beat kata with g4, all of his stats bar haki are better then wci luffy.
Saying the final opponents are at the same level as Whitebeard pirates is an assumption though....
If you headcannon about last enemies being a tiny bit stronger then beast pirates thats ur fault, most sane people think they will be admirals level.
I agree with you. I think the final battle will be against the marines and it will be Luffy vs Akainu(fleet admiral) and Zoro, Sanji and hopefully Yamato vs the 3 admirals.

i suppose sphinx island will be next island, and i do think that weevil may be the villain there. It may also be the case that Weevil is Blackbeard's 10th titanic captain and is defeated before the final clash with BB himself

Status
Not open for further replies.