Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's sweet but Sabo rekts every YC.

Sooner or later he will be able to solo and Admiral. That's where his story is going. No one in BB crew aside Teach himself can take on Sabo and beat him.
Post automatically merged:

I don't like people calling Sabo just an Ace 2.0. That is stupid.

Him owning Ace's fruit doesn't make him a copy of a character, Sabo and Ace are different, they are both Luffy's bros in the end too.
I don’t see you wank characters often; mostly shit on 90% of characters, yet you wank Sabo? I like sabo but he’s pretty useless idk

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
I really appreciate Zoro not visitng Ryuma's grave. Zoro should be ashamed to call himself a swordsman after this arc.
Ooh! That's great. Now I actually want a Straw Hat asking Zoro why he didn’t visit Ryuuma's grave and him answering that he wasn’t worthy of visiting the grave of the legendary dragon slayer when he couldn’t make Kaido fall and that he will visit him when he is worthy.

Tbh this would have been good writing if the reason yamato gave was to protect wano until momo grows up. But from the spoilers it seems like the reason she gave was to 'explore' wano which is a trash reason. Dialogue is incomplete so we will have to wait till the full summary, that will probably make this better
We will see once the spoilers are fully out, but as you said it isn't looking good so far. Not that I trust Oda here, anyways.

Yes, yes, I know you little guys are so vulnerable that even a pronoun makes you snap. Just keep your crap for those who care.

Status
Not open for further replies.