Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato's chances of becoming a crewmate went significantly lower the moment his fruit was revealed to be that of Wano's guardian; in my opinion, Oda exploring this went against Yamato leaving the country.

Also, I may be wrong here, but I have the feeling that Toei may not be able to afford paying Saori Hayami as a regular in a weekly show and wouldn't surprise me they hired her after Oda secretly confirmed them that Yamato wouldn't join.

end of wano
but i still have to ask
smoothie when...

In the next video game, since you can't expect Oda to make good use or even use of her at all in the manga, nor in movies if what I've read about Red movie is anything to go by.
Post automatically merged:

Yamato's chances of becoming a crewmate became significantly lower the moment his fruit was revealed to be that of Wano's guardian; in my opinion, Oda exploring this went against Yamato leaving the country.

Also, I may be wrong here, but I have the feeling that Toei may not be able to afford paying Saori Hayami as a regular in a weekly show and wouldn't surprise me they hired her after Oda secretly confirmed them that Yamato wouldn't join.
Why is Saori Hayami so expensive and busy ?

Makes me think about exactly how much Oda succumbed to outside pressure in this arc.

Pathetic. He let popularity polls, editors and people like Greg influence him too much I think. Kubo and Kishimoto fucked up arcs too, but not like this.
Oda is acting like a hack right now man, I hope he can fix this before it's too late.. Perhaps he can try and rewrite the chapter before it's too late

In the next video game, since you can't expect Oda to make good use or even use of her at all in the manga, nor in movies if what I've read about Red movie is anything to go by.
Post automatically merged:

Why is Saori Hayami so expensive and busy ?
Well, Hayamin is one of the top VAs in the business and super in demand.

I mean, for the rest of this year alone, she has a leading role in My Recently Hired Maid is Suspicious that is currently airing and another main role in Spy x Family Season 1 Cour 2 which is due to start in October. That's just from what I can remember, I am pretty sure she is actually much busier.

Status
Not open for further replies.