Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well we will see new feats from Burgess in future I hope. I think he will be stronger than big mom .
‘Blackbeard is supposed to xebec 2.0 .

I doubt sabo will fight Blackbeard or his crew . I think he will fight greenbull (he support world government system and world nobles) or fight IMU .

Sabo got scar from celestial dragon as kid. He got almost killed by celestial dragon.
Sabo vs Akainu is the only thing that might pull me back to One Piece one day.

All the old theories on Carrot joining are returning to me. If Yamato was the red herring all along, Carrot has 5 strong cases going for her.
  1. Luffy calls family/nakama by their name, not nicknames. Carrot was only "Carrot" and not named "Yama-bro" like Yamato. That stuck in my mind the whole time.
  2. Carrot doesn't want to be Duke, she wants to follow Pedro's advice of making the dawn of a new era come true, by assisting Luffy. Could see her telling Wanda this in private. True she could help by being there with the minks in the final war, but it makes more sense to me that 15 year old hyperactive free-loving Carrot would sneak back on board and run from her responsibilities. Especially if that's what Pedro really would want too. Also, the dog and cat did the same with Roger.
  3. You need a role on the ship and Oda wasn't ever really hiding this one. Just like Jinbei's first time on board the Sunny he just grabbed onto the wheel and was declared a helmsman, Carrot was stationed at the crow's nest A LOT, and pretty clearly would be a lock for lookout.
  4. From these spoilers, it looks like Momo Kinemon and Yamato say the last farewell, but that's really odd considering Carrot was with them (and us the reader) for longer than Vivi was.
  5. Blackbeard has 10 captains and himself. Shanks has 10 senior officers and himself. Luffy has 9 crewmembers and himself. So 11-11-10. Also Luffy said he wanted at least 10 crewmembers at the start of the series. If someone is going to join, it has to happen before Luffy vs Blackbeard, which is probably starting very very soon. Only 3-5 years left of the manga, and I'm assuming BB is before the final war vs Im/world government/marines, when Luffy would need his grand fleet.

i feel like if Yamato was an actual man and embodied what a real samurai is.. by taking Oden as a monolith and inspiration to his character, sense of honor, dignity, and chivalry... plus a derived philosophy as a man and morality that his character would embody .. with the irony of him being a son to the murdered of inspiration he inspired to be

YAMATO WOULD BEEN SOME IF NOT THE BEST CHARACTER IN WANO.. ofc depending on how oda played with that idea.
It was delibrate, for obvious reasons.
You see how Hollywood movie directors include this element in their movies. The recent example is Doctor Strange, where the girl's parents were shown to be both females.

OP being the current biggest anime/manga had to follow this. Dont get me wrong here, but the way they are pushing this kind of stuff is really suspicious, especially when it is forced like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.