Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
So what's again the point of this chapter? And the last ones as well?
Did mida take two months break or what?
1054 - Shanks near wano, Reverie Outcome for sabo and revos
1055 - Fraudbull reveal, Shanks haki hype, Poneglyph
1056 - Pluton-Caribou, Carrot-Leader, Half of warlords reveal (Cross guild), Man Marked with Flames

What more do you want?

It was delibrate, for obvious reasons.
You see how Hollywood movie directors include this element in their movies. The recent example is Doctor Strange, where the girl's parents were shown to be both females.

OP being the current biggest anime/manga had to follow this. Dont get me wrong here, but the way they are pushing this kind of stuff is really suspicious, especially when it is forced like this.
It always has been sus how promiscuous and materialistic they show women.. ofc agenda comes wuth the byproduct of thick stacks of cash

So on the other hand... Franky, Sanji, Usopp and Nami saying they won't ever join Luffy was shit as well?

It's the same just reversed.

Do not get me wrong. I really thought she would join AT HER INTRODUCTION but the more the arc moved on and she actually had absolutely no interaction with other SHs and just with Momo while still bla bla about Oden... I knew it would start to crumble.

And actuallz the last chapter even cemented it. Oda would be lame as hell if the cliffhanger would be Yamato is joining if everyone expected it.

And before people come up. Like with ZKK... I was sarcastic... The only thing I really missed about this arc is Zoro getting more attention about his heritage... But it is how it is.

But I love how people try to spin things with... She will join later like Jinbe... Even if it isn't even comparable... And the spoiler, short as it is, isn't making any clue about her being special compared to Momo and Kinemom

I never posted fake spoilers. Just ambiguous spoilers for you to discuss. And in japanese there are multiple ways to translate some phrases.
Thats different. Redon wanted to be the star and didnt want to post my spoilers on PirateKing so he posted himself the leaks, to not damage his own pride. Thats all.

Now that you have all that the chapter offers you to discuss about what are you gonna do the next week? Wait for the pics?
Wait for something more detailed to say, yay this chapter is filler, or , this chapter is trash...or What a great farewell, Godmato, What a shitty writer is Oda...

C'mon stop the game of defending someone who just got mad because someone last week posted the full summary before him, and doesnt allow anyone to post the spoilers his own way, because sounds ridiculous for him. When in reality they were meant to create discussion.
This is the G.O.A.T :finally: The best spoilers leaker of all time

So on the other hand... Franky, Sanji, Usopp and Nami saying they won't ever join Luffy was shit as well?

It's the same just reversed.

Do not get me wrong. I really thought she would join AT HER INTRODUCTION but the more the arc moved on and she actually had absolutely no interaction with other SHs and just with Momo while still bla bla about Oden... I knew it would start to crumble.

And actuallz the last chapter even cemented it. Oda would be lame as hell if the cliffhanger would be Yamato is joining if everyone expected it.

And before people come up. Like with ZKK... I was sarcastic... The only thing I really missed about this arc is Zoro getting more attention about his heritage... But it is how it is.

But I love how people try to spin things with... She will join later like Jinbe... Even if it isn't even comparable... And the spoiler, short as it is, isn't making any clue about her being special compared to Momo and Kinemom
there's no reason to believe she will join later, the story is as linear as it gets and it seems like Luffy will head to 3 new islands before finding Laugh Tale. Reminder, Oda had a while to brainstorm how to finish the story and his goal is in 3 years. Even if he is off by a year or 2 he still has in mind the quickest way of finishing the story. I don't think backtracking makes any sense

We will see Momo, Kinemon and Yamato in the final war in their own battleship

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
This just proves no one, not editors, not Anime directors, not anime VAs, knows anything.

Anime director said we will have clearest idea of what One Piece is at the end of Wano - I don't have any clearer idea about it than I did in Zou.

VAs of Zoro/Sanji hinted that they know Zoro/Sanji's bounty. But at this point, I don't think even Oda knows them.

Status
Not open for further replies.