Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess all the people who ate Smile fruits are just fucked for life now, but hey at least Chopper cured the clearly more relevant Ice Oni pandemic :chopoff::chopoff::chopoff:
Reminder Orochi is still winning from the grave cuz Wano people still suffer from the defective SMILE effect
Don't worry about them. Since the big bad is gone from Wano, they will only be smiling from now on anyway.:saden:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Call me Elio Mercurious
Hating the same thing is more powerful than love lol.
I've given up on making people love gay people. Making people hate people who hate gay people? That's actually viable.

Flight/Fight/Survival of the Fittest has left us so that fear motivates us more than anything else, for better or worse.

I want to learn how to use fear to motivate me, rather than use it to destroy me. Stress and fear can be good motivators. Same thing with hatred.

Hating child-abuse and stuff like that is good. I love love, but people love hatred, so, let's hate hatred, and love hating hatred. Or something.

D

Deleted member 33823

Since Yamato wants to do exactly like Oden did does that mean she's going to be joining Blackbeard since he took over Whitebeard's posistion or would she join Weevil?

Status
Not open for further replies.