Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 33823

Dude; everything u need to know is that Yamato won't join Strawhats.
I never said she would join the Strawhats I was asking if she would join Blackbeard or Weevil, since she wants to be exactly like Oden. God I hope she doesn't join the SH, would prefer she becomes an antagonist.

I've given up on making people love gay people. Making people hate people who hate gay people? That's actually viable.

Flight/Fight/Survival of the Fittest has left us so that fear motivates us more than anything else, for better or worse.

I want to learn how to use fear to motivate me, rather than use it to destroy me. Stress and fear can be good motivators. Same thing with hatred.

Hating child-abuse and stuff like that is good. I love love, but people love hatred, so, let's hate hatred, and love hating hatred. Or something.
:smart:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I've given up on making people love gay people. Making people hate people who hate gay people? That's actually viable.

Flight/Fight/Survival of the Fittest has left us so that fear motivates us more than anything else, for better or worse.

I want to learn how to use fear to motivate me, rather than use it to destroy me. Stress and fear can be good motivators. Same thing with hatred.

Hating child-abuse and stuff like that is good. I love love, but people love hatred, so, let's hate hatred, and love hating hatred. Or something.
Calm down Sinestro.

Status
Not open for further replies.