Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Oda skipped xDrake, Apoo, Caribou interactions. Well at least we saw a Caribou panel that is a remake from 10yrs ago and Apoo bringing bounties.

Would have been cool to see xDrake report.

Oda skipped minks departure (carrot) too. I mean Carrot was w them since WCI, not even a panel where they say goodbye... Damn.

Oh yeah, just to mention even if i don't care. The hell happened to tobi roppo? Prison with the other freaks of nature?

I wonder how that landmine of a last statement will be translated in the english official translation, and other languages for that matter. Will they censor it or keep as it is?

Oda got fed up with trolling his fans, he upgraded to trolling his series' translators and publishers. Somebody for the the love of god stop this man, he's out of controle.

People used to hate Momo. Now? No, it's just outright malice. Hiyori's even worse. She lived through this shit. It actually pisses me off. I didn't think Momo or Hiyori were perfect, but to realize they were this dumb? Ugh.

Kaido cared more about protecting Wano than some dumb cowardly pervert who lucked into all his power and just kept doing the same stupid shit his country always had.

I wonder how that landmine of a last statement will be translated in the english official translation, and other languages for that matter. Will they censor it or keep as it is?

Oda got fed with trolling his fans, he upgraded to trolling his series' translators and publishers. Somebody for the the love of god stop this man, he's out of controle.
Fucking douce lost his mind for almost 3 years now. Only nature can stop this degenerate

D

Deleted member 33823

People used to hate Momo. Now? No, it's just outright malice. Hiyori's even worse. She lived through this shit. It actually pisses me off. I didn't think Momo or Hiyori were perfect, but to realize they were this dumb? Ugh.

Kaido cared more about protecting Wano than some dumb cowardly pervert who lucked into all his power and just kept doing the same stupid shit his country always had.
Tbf Momo never stated he wanted any of this racist behaviour, it's clearly Hiyori who is continuing the grudge.

why do a bunch of people have kurozumi in front of their names now
Chapter 1057 has Hiyori and a Wano teacher talking about how evil the Korozumi clan is, and how they deserve to burn. People have started to sympathize with the Kurozumi-clan (kind of jokingly) because Wano had learned nothing about being evil/racist towards people because of their lineage. Hiyori is getting roasted.

D

Deleted member 33823

yea momo is wiser despite his age
makes sense considering he didn't live for 20 years under orochi like hiyori
all this shows is that we're coming back to wano after laugh tale for act 4
Praying we get a Zoro vs Denjiro rematch, where Zoro the WSS one shots him.

So Oda skipped xDrake, Apoo, Caribou interactions. Well at least we saw a Caribou panel that is a remake from 10yrs ago and Apoo bringing bounties.

Would have been cool to see xDrake report.

Oda skipped minks departure (carrot) too. I mean Carrot was w them since WCI, not even a panel where they say goodbye... Damn.

Oh yeah, just to mention even if i don't care. The hell happened to tobi roppo? Prison with the other freaks of nature?
its really weird all around lol. i dont think there's ever been an arc in one piece with this many setup storylines that just never get paid off or concluded. and im pretty sure no other arc ended like "this is definitey the end. but also this is just a little break and we'll be back soon." like wtf
Post automatically merged:

oden wouldnt be oden if it wasnt boiled

urozumis/Coals were..!!! Born to burn!!!
About this sentence, I see different translations. Maybe we should wait for the Japanese original
it just seems like a cool sentence hiyori said while defeating orochi
kurozumi means coal so she said "coal is meant to burn" or something to that accord as she defeated him
people in this forum are retards so they overreact about everything lol

Status
Not open for further replies.