Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
it just seems like a cool sentence hiyori said while defeating orochi
kurozumi means coal so she said "coal is meant to burn" or something to that accord as she defeated him
people in this forum are retards so they overreact about everything lol
I don’t think people take that itself as the issue, it’s the fact that that statement literally got celebrated by all the citizens and is treated like a virtue

it just seems like a cool sentence hiyori said while defeating orochi
kurozumi means coal so she said "coal is meant to burn" or something to that accord as she defeated him
people in this forum are retards so they overreact about everything lol
People here just vent their emotions now, because some of the things they expected didn't happen

I don’t think people take that itself as the issue, it’s the fact that that statement literally got celebrated by all the citizens and is treated like a virtue
it's more about portraying hiyori as a badass hero who said some witty quote (wordplay) as she defeated orochi
it's not that deep
don't listen to retards in here
they overreact about everything

D

Deleted member 33823

The youtube reactions to this chapter are going to be great can't wait to see them.
Post automatically merged:

it's more about portraying hiyori as a badass hero who said some witty quote (wordplay) as she defeated orochi
it's not that deep
don't listen to retards in here
they overreact about everything
Propoganda has been a big theme in this arc, so I doubt it's something so minor.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
People used to hate Momo. Now? No, it's just outright malice. Hiyori's even worse. She lived through this shit. It actually pisses me off. I didn't think Momo or Hiyori were perfect, but to realize they were this dumb? Ugh.

Kaido cared more about protecting Wano than some dumb cowardly pervert who lucked into all his power and just kept doing the same stupid shit his country always had.
Dude, Kaido wanted to enslave and work everyone to death.
No need to point out how shitty Wano is by trying to defend something like this.
It's all garbage.
:finally:

Dude, Kaido wanted to enslave and work everyone to death.
No need to point out how shitty Wano is by trying to defend something like this.
It's all garbage.
:finally:
I'm not trying to defend Kaido, I'm just referring to the Manga itself.

Aramaki said Kaido was why the Marines didn't invade Wano. Kaido was a warmongering asshole who deserved to die an inglorious death. Kaido was a horrible leader.

But, Kaido was WAY more serious about defending Wano than Momo. Kaido created a legitimate war fortress. Momo has no idea what he's doing.

If a serious force attacks after the Straw Hats leave, Wano and Momo are fucked.

Come to thing of it, it doesnt look like there's no chance for yamato joining in the future. Luffy is just entrusting wano for now, and will have him join if she set out to the sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.