Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not like I wanted Yamato to join but it still seems weird that she didnt join.
It would parallel Oden joining the future PK (Gol d roger) and Yamato joining the future PK. Well whatever.
But im positiv that Carrot will sneak in on the ship.
Because people accept Yamato if she drops Oden and Oda is not planning to drop her acting like self insert Odan anytime soon.

Its not like I wanted Yamato to join but it still seems weird that she didnt join.
It would parallel Oden joining the future PK (Gol d roger) and Yamato joining the future PK. Well whatever.
But im positiv that Carrot will sneak in on the ship.
At this point the reasoning makes no sense. There isn't anything to see in Wano besides a happy capital and the rest of a barren shithole. I can assume it's a front to protect Wano physically but weird way for Oda to play it.

Law saying shut up to Chopper was great but what’s with him saying he’ll go for their throats. He stole Kid’s lines lmao, maybe I just expected something more sentimental. I’m gonna miss mah boi :pepecry:
I'm pretty confident he's going to return soon, if the stuff about him going to Elbaf is true. Maybe it won't last long, but I don't see Oda having straw hats not go to Elbaf Hence the weak goodbye

Kid has history with BM (and BMP)
Law doesn't.

That's even the whole reason why Oda never bought up Kid past incidents at WCI during that match
Why also Kid didn't use CoC
Because it wasn't important enough. Oda didn't find Kid worthy of giving him a solo story line with BM, he rather grouped him with Law.

It's apparent that Oda had far more fun drawing Law fight than Kid.

Because it wasn't important enough. Oda didn't find Kid worthy of giving him a solo story line with BM, he rather grouped him with Law.

It's apparent that Oda had far more fun drawing Law fight than Kid.
It's evident that he largely prefers Law to Kid and the rest of the Supernovas, barring Luffy and Zoro, in the first place. Otherwise Law wouldn't have been the one to come to save Luffy at Marineford and to be his ally since Punk Hazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.