Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was clear as fuck that Oda intended for Yamato to join. Idk what happened over there. Maybe the break gave him time to think.
Or he's just a dick lol.

I can imagine him sidelining Carrot and bringing Yamato to the forefront, only to make a surprise stowaway all the more surprising from Carrot.

Or....just neither joins and he did it for the lols.

I guess we'll see next week

The Dub is great whatchu mean.
The dub is overrated and is praised for nostalgia.

I remember there being two dubs - each having different background music. Which is which? Which one had the "rock the dragon"?
FUNimation (w/ Ocean)

Uses Rock The Dragon

DBZ
> Ep: 1–67 (chopped down into 53)
> M: 3

FUNimation (w/ Ocean) UNCUT

DBZ
> M: 1–3

FUNimation

Used Rock The Dragon at 68 and stopped somewhere.

DBZ
> Ep: (Everything)
> M: (Everything)
> Sp: (Everything)

Some company (w/ Ocean)

DBZ
> Ep: (When Trucks showed up to last episode)

Or he's just a dick lol.

I can imagine him sidelining Carrot and bringing Yamato to the forefront, only to make a surprise stowaway all the more surprising from Carrot.

Or....just neither joins and he did it for the lols.

I guess we'll see next week
It's gonna be fun waiting for @Un-amed 's hint next week
If he's more active than usual, it's over

With pics Momo feels the most Nakama worthy. Absolutely nothing special with Yamato. Just a simple goodbye. And the New Scabbards team pic is actually nice with her in that team.

Somfor me personally this is no Vivi case nor is is it 2.0 Jinbe. She simply hasn't joined.

Now we finally can move on.
Yeah he was the star of the chapter because Oda offscreening the whole thing with Yamato. :lusalty:

It was clear as fuck that Oda intended for Yamato to join. Idk what happened over there. Maybe the break gave him time to think.
He was intended to bait fans to buy merch shit and for them to keep OP trending because of their precious 11th Staw hat Yamato. The fact that you actually believe in what you said above means you didn't learn anything from this slap in the face, still. or just in denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.