Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do see the problem. And I do not agree with their stance.

Nazi conclusion for Nazi country (Japan).
The borders are not open yet.
Why are you people acting surprised over an unfinished plotline?
Wano's relevance won't end with the arc.
Do you kids need everything spelled out for you?!
U mentioning the border reminded me that so much has stayed the same for the country.

Borders still closed.

An Oni is still the main source of protection for the country.

No lesson learned from the Kurazumi stuff.

Smiles have crippled half the population.

Is the damn country free yet??
Are it's FUCKING borders open??
Was the ancient weapon that's hidden below the country unearthed???

Use your brains.
Wano will be back to the story.
The borders and Pluton can be open the moment Momo wants too

all he needs to do is call Zunesha, that's it

The country is freed yes, it's not under control of Kaido, Orochi or the WG

it's on control of the Kozuki Clan and the people of Wano

Wano won't be back in the story as we will comeback here

Wano will be back in the story when Momo, Yamato, Kin'emon and Pluton show up in the final war

that's it

Hyori could have simply talked about OROCHI'S being evil , she didn't have to mention the Kurozumi even one bit , YET SHE DID , she's linking Orochi's actions to the entire Kurozumi clan , so now there will be innocent kids persecuted.
Hyori's words are straight up evil.
Wich i wouldn't mind if she was a evil character but she's not
You don't think that MAAAAAAYBE Oda gave the clan that will be burned a name that literally means black coal ON PURPOSE?

No way he intended this, right?!

ofc it's fucked up shit

i'm not saying Orochi is good
i'm saying Hyori is WRONG
"Orochi got what his family brought upon him"
THIS STATEMENT IS LITERAL EVIL
if your dad is a mass murderer then you deserve to go to prison ?
THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUSLY NO
Post automatically merged:

Tell me what i didn't understand
because i'm pretty sure the one not understing shit is you
Your comparison to black people is some vile nonsense.

There are billions of black people in the world. If some do shit, it's obviously a very small percentage (same for white guys etc.).

In terms of the Kurozumi clan, literally everyone we've seen so far is a complete asshole (ancestors, Orochi, grandma, grandpa, Kanjuro etc.).

It's not just socialization either, because they had their choice and still decided to go full asshole.

In Hyiori's eyes it's perfectly understandable she hates that clan from the bottom of the heart after what they did to her.

That doesn't mean she wouldn't change her mind if by miracle some long forgotten "good" Kurozumi showed up (but they are all dead anyway now according to Orochi/Kanjuro).

Your comparison to black people is some vile nonsense.

There are billions of black people in the world. If some do shit, it's obviously a very small percentage (same for white guys etc.).

In terms of the Kurozumi clan, literally everyone we've seen so far is a complete asshole (ancestors, Orochi, grandma, grandpa, Kanjuro etc.).

It's not just socialization either, because they had their choice and still decided to go full asshole.

In Hyiori's eyes it's perfectly understandable she hates that clan from the bottom of the heart after what they did to her.

That doesn't mean she wouldn't change her mind if by miracle some long forgotten "good" Kurozumi showed up (but they are all dead anyway now according to Orochi/Kanjuro).
the evil kurozumi we see are product of clan discrimination
still it doesn't matter what the percentage is , people shouldn't be discriminated based on Race , Color , CLAN , gender
your actions should be judged not which clan you come from

I'm sad that Yamato is wandering Wano to become more like Odin instead of reflecting that she lives her life imitating a dead man. Yamato becoming her own person is the only way I can see her arc completing. Also Odin is unironically a bad role model.

No offence but sometimes the OP fanbase really overly pretends to be stupid. Base Luffy already is on Kaido's level let alone G4.
I wouldn’t say base Luffy is on Kaidos level. His haki was on the same level. Luffy’s haki doesn’t get stronger with his Gears. His other attributes get enhanced not his haki. And he uses haki to enhance his strength and attack power.

the evil kurozumi we see are product of clan discrimination
still it doesn't matter what the percentage is , people shouldn't be discriminated based on Race , Color , CLAN , gender
your actions should be judged not which clan you come from
And Hiyori judged their actions.

She judged the actions of literally every Kurozumi we know (Orochi, Kanjuro, grandma, grandpa, ancestors etc.),came to the correct conclusion that they were all full blown assholes and then said they were all born to burn.

So what exactly is your problem?

And Hiyori judged their actions.

She judged the actions of literally every Kurozumi we know (Orochi, Kanjuro, grandma, grandpa, ancestors etc.),came to the correct conclusion that they were all full blown assholes and then said they were all born to burn.

So what exactly is your problem?
she judged them and her conclusion is that EVERY KUROZUMI NEEDS TO BE BURNED TO DEATH , so the innocent kurozumi's will be persecuted.
IS IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND?
IF YOUR DAD IS EVIL DOES THAT MEAN YOU ARE EVIL TOO ?
IF YOUR SOCCER GROUP IS EVIL DOES THAT MEAN YOU ARE EVIL TOO?
IT'S NOT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND DUDE

Status
Not open for further replies.