Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Okay, what...you can travel through Wano in like 3 days...tf is this xD?
Not only that but Yamato literally could've done it after traveling around the world with Luffy
It makes no sense for her to let basically the only chance of sailing slip away again
Especially given her past and how much she wanted to travel with Ace.

It's why I'm smellin somethin fishy and she's gonna pull something next chapter alongside Ol' Carrot
It would be so weird to basically pull the rug at the literal last second and not have her join despite her constantly saying that she'll join until basically a couple chapters ago.
:zorothink:

Ppl on twotter are autistic and cant read the spoilers. Luffy didnt reject Yamato Momo and Kin and told them that he might come back later to let them aboard (when? If ever). And there is still Carrot joining cope? Smurf still sneeding, lolcows on twitter sneeding. Yamato fans on suicide watch. This chapter is diarrhea but I dont care. I might have to pause weekly reading until some interesting shit happens like I did for WCI and Wano act 2. Ppl saying Yams will never join (there is still room for shit to happen), she just didnt join now. Vivi now has to come back (Luffy wants to see her again), Arabasta in full revolt, OP world going to shit, Akainu shitting his pants, Sabo g.o.a.t. Im not mad just disappointed. Time to go back to being a used car salesman.

CoC: Color of Clowns

You bring spice, I bring wolf
Ye. ATM i'm thinking that Pluton will be used to bring Yamato back in the story. Luffy apparently does not want to use Pluton and Caribou does want to tell somebody about them so we should expect someone coming to Wano for Pluton.
-Caribou wants to tell someone about Pluton, and wanted to tell someone about Poseidon
-Fishman Island and now Wano are Luffy's territory, so Luffy will defend them if they're attacked
-The Straw Hats are headed to Sphinx, where Ace and Whitebeard, who died because of Blackbeard, are buried

Yeah, Blackbeard is coming for Pluton. Everything is setting it up narratively

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR YAMATO4NAKAMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE YAMATO TOWEL IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE YAMATO JOIN THE CREW?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS SIDE BOOBS OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK CARROT. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR YAMATO4NAKAMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE YAMATO TOWEL IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE YAMATO JOIN THE CREW?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS SIDE BOOBS OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK CARROT. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
:kobeha:

Not only that but Yamato literally could've done it after traveling around the world with Luffy
It makes no sense for her to let basically the only chance of sailing slip away again

It's why I'm smellin somethin fishy and she's gonna pull something next chapter alongside Ol' Carrot
It would be so weird to basically pull the rug at the literal last second and not have her join despite her constantly saying that she'll join until basically a couple chapters ago.
I think it's just lame. Esp when Oda wants to end the manga in like 3 years from now. Enough with this endless stalling already....

good point

He awakened his DF because he took it to the limit using and training it for 10 years lol (I doubt anyone took this fruit to the limit in the past 800 years the way Luffy did)
Luffy didn't awaken his fruit during his actual fight with Kaidou nor was there any hint that he was starting to awaken his fruit. He lost and died. His ''death'' is what awakened his DF and not his training or whatever. 10 years of having your fruit doesn't justify awakening it by dying.
He took a week of training to learn Ad CoA and then by chance and obviously convenience Oda chose that the same method to be applied for Ad CoC, which made perfect sense.
He activated advanced CoA literaly instantly when he had to save Hyo from the explosive collar and even skipped one form lol - he trained then 1 week to learn how to controll it properly. He also learned future sight in just a few hours lol - while it took him 2 years for base haki.

Naruto also trained to learn Rasengan, he learned chrakra controll to create his own jutsu, trained for Sage Mode, trained for Ninetails Mode, trained to controll the Bijuu dama etc.
But for some reason that is all ignored, because Naruto is the choosen one and got God powers.

She had had 7 fucking days to travel Wano when Luffy was still unconscious but no. She decided not to eat and take bath instead of doing what she should be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.