Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the latter makes more sense, otherwise he's got insane luck
I mean, The Number that Yamato befriended also got lucky

The whole Smiles thing was funnily not that expanded on

Imagine Old Captains who became Pleasures while their crewmates became Gifters. Imagine the resentment that would create

That would have been a better reason for a betrayal than making Queen insult everyone

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I mean, The Number that Yamato befriended also got lucky

The whole Smiles thing was funnily not that expanded on

Imagine Old Captains who became Pleasures while their crewmates became Gifters. Imagine the resentment that would create

That would have been a better reason for a betrayal than making Queen insult everyone
The entire crew is built on the idea of might makes right and being a meritocracy of strength. It could've naturally devolved into a free for all or mass backstabbing to gain the upper hand and it'd of been more natural.

This is bad as Luffy will never have a crew as strong as Roger, Shanks or Rocks.

In fact his core crew is weaker than Kaido's and Big Mom's core crew.

His promise to Shanks about returning the hat when he had a stronger crew than him was all a lie.

Oda giving Luffy the Nika Fruit( instead ofnjust hsving him train and awaken regukar Gomu Gomu fruit) and then this not living up to Shanks promise.

He has effectviely killed every part of Luffy's character.

His crew will need help against Blackbeard's crew, even whenbhe faces blackbeard 1 v 1.

Even Roger's crew had 4 CoC users on it.

Like I said before, Oda made a grave error and killed his manga.
Luffy's crew will obviously be stronger, it's just that Zoro and Sanji are going to be much stronger than you and others think.

Zoro who's below Luffy, will in all likelihood surpass Shanks himself. Sanji will surpass Beckmann. Characters like Jinbei and Franky will be up there with Roo and Yasopp. The rest won't be massively strong except for maybe Robin but competent enough, and Nami arguably ends up with one of the most destructive powers as well with Zeus.

Status
Not open for further replies.