Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t work like that…..
Post automatically merged:

Keep educating him
He’s a slow learner
Dude it's pointless to even argue with them. Kaido clearly just said it was because of haki roger was able to bring down all of them their knees and rule. It is not bcz of swordsmanship. I agree with mihawk swordsmanship being excellent than roger or roger died before that. I cannot deny that since oda said that in vivre card. Also World strongest is just a title when will these guys even learn. Kaido is called WSC but still has someone above him. Even WB who is WSM who is said to be can go toe to toe with roger only after his df has awakened( i doubt that WB df is not awakened). WB got this title before he even got hos df. Like wise Mihawk too the same.

From where? From manga chapter 49.
Woro is not yet stronger than Shanks, therefore Mihawk>>>

Vista>Shanks:kayneshrug:

That's how it works, whether it doesn't apply to your agenda is another story.
Vista was smiling while fighting an all out, serious Mihawk….

Mihawk even used his most powerful slash and Jozu deflected it with no damage and jozu is a YC2……pre-ts luffy was np where near Jozu’s level yet mihawk failed to kill him despite him not knowing haki and being 2 inches away from him lol

Vista was smiling while fighting an all out, serious Mihawk….

Mihawk even used his most powerful slash and Jozu deflected it with no damage and jozu is a YC2……pre-ts luffy was np where near Jozu’s level yet mihawk failed to kill him despite him not knowing haki and being 2 inches away from him lol
Don't be embarrassed by changing the manga, the cut from Mihawk to WB was casual.

Mihawk himself states that he will see if "fate" is on Luffy's side, if you have any brain cells left you will understand that fate=script.

Dude it's pointless to even argue with them. Kaido clearly just said it was because of haki roger was able to bring down all of them their knees and rule. It is not bcz of swordsmanship. I agree with mihawk swordsmanship being excellent than roger or roger died before that. I cannot deny that since oda said that in vivre card. Also World strongest is just a title when will these guys even learn. Kaido is called WSC but still has someone above him. Even WB who is WSM who is said to be can go toe to toe with roger only after his df has awakened( i doubt that WB df is not awakened). WB got this title before he even got hos df. Like wise Mihawk too the same.
You guys are so funny.
You use feats and statements when it suits you best, but then ignore that Kid couldn't even take his gun away from BM.

Yes titles are just titles, nonexisye Roger over WB because he never defeated him in any panel of the manga and WB never admits to being weaker.
So hypocritical.

Last edited:
Don't be embarrassed by changing the manga, the cut from Mihawk to WB was casual.

Mihawk himself states that he will see if "fate" is on Luffy's side, if you have any brain cells left you will understand that fate=script.

You guys are so funny.
You use feats and statements when it suits you best, but then ignore that Kid couldn't even take his gun away from WB.

Yes titles are just titles, nonexisye Roger over WB because he never defeated him in any panel of the manga and WB never admits to being weaker.
So hypocritical.
Bro mihawk was flying around on his sword and people day hr was being serious 🤣

Reasons why Yamato didn’t join,

1. No Mf stronger than Sanji is properly joining the crew.
2. Oda realized she’s Identical to Nami in design
3. Franky and Robin will play major combative Roles in the future.

With how Oda states that he intends to finish OP in 5 years or so, and that Final War will be much bigger than Marineford, then brace yourselves for shittiest ending possible of One Piece.

Loda moment
:finally:

S

You guys are so funny.
You use feats and statements when it suits you best, but then ignore that Kid couldn't even take his gun away from WB.

Yes titles are just titles, nonexisye Roger over WB because he never defeated him in any panel of the manga and WB never a to being weaker.
So hypocritical.
Sounds like excuses

typical zoro/migawk fans. And that’s why he’s buggy’s subordinate

Typical sanji Stan’s downplaying mihawk because sanji will never face a yonko lvl character he doesn’t even know what kaido looks like💀 😂
Mihawk>eos sanji
Current zoro>vista jozu which means your marineford argument holds less credibility than sanji getting coqs haki

and Naruto actually has cool fights on screen, not off screen, using strategy, not only a slug fest

we can point at positives and negatives for both series

one or the other doesn't make a series superior or inferior objectively, it's a matter of preference

people who don't give a shit about the fights, love One Piece way more because of that

but people who love cool fights could end up enjoying Naruto and Hunter x Hunter much more for example

I think it's unfair to say Naruto is inferior
Naruto is superior as a shonen.
Oda dont know what he is doing at this point.
They hate Kishimoto for messing up the ending of Naturo.
But Oda gets away with it every time when he ends an arc in a rush.
Background characters? World building? These were the main points of criticism of Wano arc.

So... there are 3 new nakama? including Yamato? or excluding Yamato
I don't get it

Or is it that the three Nakama are actually Kinemon/Momo/Yamato later down in future as Luffy said he will come looking for them later?

I don't get it

Spoiler provider is such a whore attention seeker for really playing with his leaks and flashing it as if a skank trying to flash out her legs or boobs LOL

So... there are 3 new nakama? including Yamato? or excluding Yamato
I don't get it

Or is it that the three Nakama are actually Kinemon/Momo/Yamato later down in future as Luffy said he will come looking for them later?

I don't get it

Spoiler provider is such a whore attention seeker for really playing with his leaks and flashing it as if a skank trying to flash out her legs or boobs LOL
These spoilers are almost certainly fake, but the staff here are a bunch of trolls.

Typical sanji Stan’s downplaying mihawk because sanji will never face a yonko lvl character he doesn’t even know what kaido looks like💀 😂
Mihawk>eos sanji
Current zoro>vista jozu which means your marineford argument holds less credibility than sanji getting coqs haki
Mihawk the subordinate from buggy cant even cut wanji sanji>losthawk

Status
Not open for further replies.