Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
It's one bait after another.

Develop Yamato's character towards joining Luffy the entire time. Don't even make her get over Oden shit and in the end just make her "travel Wano"

Introduce Ryuuma grave plot-line, Reaper plot-line, black-blade plot-line. Then pretend none of it ever existed and call it day with Zoro. It has nothing to do with ZKK, he just abandoned every single thing Zoro had going for him in an arc where he was supposed to develop properly.

Idk what happened tbh. I think Oda was going to progress all these characters but then just said "Nah, fuck it." and abandoned all their plot-lines.
I say this for the third time today I believe. Have you seen his last interview? He said if he wanted the last 20 years of OP would be filler within moments.

Dude doesn't care, milking money.

Develop Yamato's character towards joining Luffy the entire time. Don't even make her get over Oden shit and in the end just make her "travel Wano"

Introduce Ryuuma grave plot-line, Reaper plot-line, black-blade plot-line. Then pretend none of it ever existed and call it day with Zoro. It has nothing to do with ZKK, he just abandoned every single thing Zoro had going for him in an arc where he was supposed to develop properly.

Idk what happened tbh. I think Oda was going to progress all these characters but then just said "Nah, fuck it." and abandoned all their plot-lines.
Ngl this would all be fine if he didn't contradict him self with it so much. If we had some pages of Yamato truly thinking out whether she should join just now or not, it'd make more sense for her to just be like " hmm, nah. Not right now, I'll join after I explore Wano and try to help the people rejuvenate from Kaidou's reign and the war.

I

Indigo

If only Oda would've followed one of Zoro's storylines in Wano, just one, so that we could latch onto

It would've been better

but he dropped all of them

No lineage, no grave, no nidai, no Yasuie revenge, no black blade, no nothing

he just gives Zoro enma, Conqueror's and Adv. Conqueror's all in a row, with no fucking build up or setup, it was just dropped out of nowhere

I think Oda died in the last weeks,and somebody else is changing the plot,otherwise Yamato' s change of mind can't be explained.

If only Oda would've followed one of Zoro's storylines in Wano, just one, so that we could latch onto

It would've been better

he just gives Zoro enma, Conqueror's and Adv. Conqueror's all in a row, with no fucking build up or setup, it was just dropped out of nowhere
And learned how to cut fire off-screen even though his main adversary was going to belong to a fire-based race.

I

Indigo

Her use of it is downright uninspired? She was just a weaker ice themed Kaido.

Compared to the reindeer using 7 transformations yeah her three transformations with minor ice abilities felt unimaginative
I liked the Ice Armor, and it makes sense she feels like a weaker ice themed Kaido right now, because she was forced trained by Kaido and only taught that one way how to fight

Maybe she can be different next time we see her, maybe learn how to be a Samurai and stuff

It would've been better

Oda was too busy having a hard on on Nika G5, he forgot everything else in Wano.

I

Indigo

Oda was too busy having a hard on on Nika G5, he forgot everything else in Wano.
Gear 5th made no sense either

the entire arc and a big part of the roofpiece was focused on building up that Adv. Coa and then Adv. CoC

and then out of nowhere, here you go, Awakening because he died and it's Gear 5th now

wtf?

This.

ZKK not happening is just the tip of the iceberg. Lolda literally discarding around 90% of the plotlines he introduced and hyped for and in Wano are where the real problems lie, because this pertains to a far greater question: which of One Piece's long-established mysteries will likewise be discarded?

it was there for a reason
Yes, world building, just like Nika being the sun god, or at least thats what I assumed
it's important in the context of Wano
Where? It was NEVER brought up again, we never got the samurai, the scabbards or even Momo reacting to the Makami and what it meant to them, its just that 1 line and it came from the same villain who kept gaslighting her for 20 years, if that was supposed to be foreshadowing then Oda did it in the most retarded way possible
Yamato protecting Wano would never, ever prove Kaidou right
Except protecting Wano is exactly what he wanted her to do, the only thing that changes is why she is doing it. At worse Kaido was MOSTLY right, wich is a terrible thing to have

It would've been better

Ngl, Lolda will probably create an asspull explanation how Enma can turn black by beating Shiryu instead of killing Kaido. :fujilaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.