Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also the fact that what powerup would she get

She already has everything except for Awakening

And with how Oda wrote awakening, she isn't awakening The DF's of Wano's guardian if she abandons it

Tbh I doubt All three of Robin Chopper and Brook will get awakening either, most likely he will try to give one awakening, other Haki and the third a unique ability
Does she have advanced armament?

I

Indigo

Also, another reason why I still think the guardian deity crap is bullshit, is because both Kaido and Luffy were refereed to as such in this arc, wich reinforced(at least to me) the idea that it was merely a symbolic thing and not a literal thing that she absolutely had to, then we got chapter 1055 where we get another reinforcement with Momo saying that HE will be the one protecting Wano no.....But it was all bullshit for film red
I think we should wait the chapter

but to be fair, right now it doesn't seem like she is staying to protect Wano, but to explore it (Based on the spoilers)

She lived most of her life only on Onigashima, she could only explore Wano when she was up to 8 years old, after that she was locked up in Onigashima Island

Since she wants to live like Oden, it makes sense, because Oden was banned from the capital at a certain age, and then he traveled around Wano and became the leader of the criminals in that region

I'm guessing Yamato will take care of the Udon region, with all the criminals and rest of Kaido's crew there, maybe even turn into a leader for them now that Kaido is gone

and then she will set sail on her own terms after that

She isn't really a Wano Guardian at all

Status
Not open for further replies.