Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all part of agendas.

Sanji is constantly compared to his Germa siblings by the fanbase AND plot, so them beating Katakuri is indirectly fueling the Sanji > Commanders debate

On the other hand, King is constantly compared to Katakuri by the fanbase, of whom the Zoro fans want the former to be better to justify their fav winning against him and thus automatically being above Kata too.

In Zorotards brain, he is already beyond Sanji, so any feat he and his siblings do will always be below Zoro. “Oh sanji/germa beat kat? Smh zoro can low diff him then”

There’s no escaping it. Both sides here want Kata to go down to fuel their dumb powerscaling debates.
And them comes the new saga and Zoro will (again) fight someone only slightly stronger than the one Sanji will face and win after getting his ass kicked by teleporting behind the opponent.

Shame that Oda can't write good Zoro fights anymore.

According to his vivrecard his power is similar to whitebeard in his prime, that even kizaru recognizes his power
Vivrecards have been translated or been flat out wrong before.
In the manga Kizaru mentions that Weevils strenght looks like that of a young Whitebeard, in no way that a confirmation. I'm 100% sure Weevil isn't as strong as Primebeard.
The Marines also think Buggy is strong enough to be a Yonko, so their gaging of powerlevels isn't that spot on.

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Thread is dead lol.Whole WG just rely on Ztards and Sanjitards.
I will bring them together through the miracle of crack-ships. "Wings of the Pirate King" clearly implies that Zoro and Sanji are going to get married.

The only question is... does Ivankov turn Sanji into a woman?!? SO HE CAN SPEND THE REST OF HIS LIFE FEELING HIS OWN BOOBS?!?!

1057 really let us down, I was banking on this chapter being good enough to regain some of my sanity. But, NOPE.

B

Ballel

I will bring them together through the miracle of crack-ships. "Wings of the Pirate King" clearly implies that Zoro and Sanji are going to get married.

The only question is... does Ivankov turn Sanji into a woman?!? SO HE CAN SPEND THE REST OF HIS LIFE FEELING HIS OWN BOOBS?!?!

1057 really let us down, I was banking on this chapter being good enough to regain some of my sanity. But, NOPE.
OkAAAAAAay

Don't tag luffydom56 for this...they hate ZoSan

Status
Not open for further replies.