Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

- Chapter 1,057: “Conclusion”.

- chapter opens in the magma cave, kaido and big mom are playing strip poker, something which proves more difficult than expected as the lava is burning their clothes
- kaido is visibily angry, as he has a terrible hand
- to avoid losing the game of poker, kaido emerges from mount fuji, causing an eruption. in a amazing splash page, wano is destroyed
- zoro sees the whole thing and asks usopp to borrow his kabuto. "now even you can be useful this arc" zoro says. in a masterpiece of splash page, zoro shoots enma with kabuto, cuts kaido's head and saves what little remains of wano.
- with wano destroyed, yamato tells luffy this is the perfect time to explore the country and live as kozuki oden. worst case scenario, the lava will give her a great tan
- momo and kinemon, last survivors of wano, are crying. luffy tells them that he will come pick them up later to play pirates together and gives them the strawhat flag, as he has decided to join cross guild and make buggy king of pirates.
- the strawhats leave mount fuji. as there is no more a wano country, act 3 is forced to end
- chapter ends with gaimon looking at the strawhats ship from distance. "time to make my move" he says, as he breaks the treasure chest
- editor's note says "the lurking legend awakens"
- no break next week
Real @Lance_Dragonite

Jinbei odd comment about Yamato is sus. He said "Wow, what a good person". I found that really odd. Something might trigger Yamato to be a bad person but I'm not sure. Carrot is also sus because we don't know anything about her past and she paired with Garp. Could be a marine spy.

The theory is basically, when they were children they were trained to be spy. Their memory was erased and at the right time they'll remember again.

Status
Not open for further replies.