Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@115673 @Taixu

My reasons why I'm thankful for Zoro not being related to Wano:

1. Strong daddy/lineage bullshit.

2. Land full of Samurai yet not any capable ones since Ryuma times and later Oden.

3. Rulers of the Wano are the most retarded bunch to exist ( talking about Kozuki Clan here ).

4. Arc itself being a poor representation of the land full of swordsmen. Zoro is the strongest swordsman on Wano just by coming there.

5. No cheap guardian. If Zoro was proven to be related to Wano it would basically mean he would become Wano's guardian deity after finishin One Piece sailing with Luffy and co.

Zoro would come back there because MUH origins and protect the country while retard Momo is growing still.

6. No Hiyori/Zoro bullshit. The most annoying ship One Piece fans can come up with. She's nothing but Pudding 2.0 of this arc and she has the blood of Kozuki which is the most retarded family on Wano.

Sukiyaki = fakes his death and doesn't care about his country because of some retarded prophecy.

Oden = son of the retard above, even dumber than his dad, pacting with Orochi knowing he is totally going to fuck him up and twerking like an idiot for 5 years straight, watching Kaido tyranny become stronger and stronger. He allows Kaido to keep up during those 5 years and make himself even a bigger threat ( If Oden decided to fight Kaido right off the ship, he would annihilate him ) gave up on his country for 20 fucking years because of some prophecy xD.

Toki = woman with one of the most ridiculous and interesting devil fruits in the history. Decides to jump in time only to sit on Oden's dick and die because muh prophecy.

Hiyori and Momonosuke = children of the retards above. One dumber than the other with no redeeming qualities.

These are only few of the things I could tell you about why I appreciate Zoro not being from Wano.
I could not agree more with all these points:cheers:

That's completely different and you know it, pretty stupid comparison

Nami having 3 clones is just how Oda draws most females, and the characters inside the story never talk about it

Oda making characters talk about Zoro's appearance looking exactly like those other characters is completely different
I would say it's a bit early to conclude that zoro has no ties to wano. If you think the story will have no more plot points relating to wano then you probably think fishman island and alabasta won't be part of the final saga either. I believe the end of the wano arc was rushed by people other than oda who wanted to make a spectacle of the 25th anniversary and hype up the movie red. I doubt that those people will try to rush the end of the series the same way and I think oda will still want to touch on some of the more important plot points that most feel have been neglected. I'm not entirely convinced that the strawhats will reach laughtale on their first trip around the grand line similar to the way Roger had to make a second trip.

I

Indigo

I would say it's a bit early to conclude that zoro has no ties to wano. If you think the story will have no more plot points relating to wano then you probably think fishman island and alabasta won't be part of the final saga either. I believe the end of the wano arc was rushed by people other than oda who wanted to make a spectacle of the 25th anniversary and hype up the movie red. I doubt that those people will try to rush the end of the series the same way and I think oda will still want to touch on some of the more important plot points that most feel have been neglected. I'm not entirely convinced that the strawhats will reach laughtale on their first trip around the grand line similar to the way Roger had to make a second trip.
Yeah, i just don't have the patience for this "wait for it" argument anymore

we're entering the final saga of the story

Oda shouldn't be making more questions, he should be answering them

and Zoro has been with us since chapter 3

We know a LOT, about every single Straw Hat, a lot more than we know about Zoro's past

yet he is not gonna answer this shit here in Wano? the country of swordsmen?

Status
Not open for further replies.