Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
There's so much entertainment in the world nowdays

Feels like everyday there's a new book, videogame, tv show, movie, manga and anime that i would like to check

and not only the new stuff, but also the old stuff i never got around to checking out

but time is limited

and there's so much, to the point where it feels like i'm just consuming them, without even properly digesting / reflecting on them
Have you heard of accelerationism?

Then why was King also able to fling Zoro around? Surely if he was much faster than King, he would've responded before those attacks.
King attacked Zoro first with Imperial Archer here

And Zoro attacked with Raging Tiger after king attacked forst with Imperial Archer but their attack landed at the same time.

Zoro is much faster than King speed mode but Zoro was still too slow to catch a mere veteran Apoo

:suresure:
How are people hyping Germa for getting trashed then saved by Caesar?

They didn't beat Kata nor did they escape tottoland even yet
Caesar only came to help them this cover

You can add Judge... Germa + Ceasar can't beat Katakuri (especially if he has help too)

King attacked Zoro first with Imperial Archer here

And Zoro attacked with Raging Tiger after king attacked forst with Imperial Archer but their attack landed at the same time.

Zoro is much faster than King speed mode but Zoro was still too slow to catch a mere veteran Apoo
In this panel, King is also countering Zoro, so I don't think you proved your point as that shows he is able to keep up with Zoro.

Ki
In this panel, King is also countering Zoro, so I don't think you proved your point as that shows he is able to keep up with Zoro.
King attacked first and Zoro responded with Raging Tiger after King attacked first with Imperial Archer yet their attacks still clahsed head on at the same time so Zoro is faster than speed mode King

So what can we expect of chapter 1058:
*Yamato joining or not.
*Momonosuke gives goodbye to the crew.
*Maybe something about Cross Guild.
*Kidd and Law give info about the man burned by scars to readers.
*New Straw hats bounties reveal.
*Maybe something about Shanks,BB or Sabo.
*Last page could be shp arriving at the next island.

Status
Not open for further replies.