Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
"The Kurozumi were born to burn"

i actually cannot believe my eyes that Oda wrote this, i have read so many things but this takes the cake

this shit is so disgusting, what the fuck was he thinking ? is this the same man that wrote ace's storyline and how a child shouldnt bare the crime of his father ? what ...
:suresure:

This is the same person who wrote that mere existence is not a crime (Robin/Franky flashbacks in Enies Lobby). But now, Kurozumi are "Born to Burn" lmaoo

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This is actually very un shonen of Oda…this all started because of the unfair hatred towards all Kurozumi clan and nothing has changed lol
Also why I no longer believe in Kurozumi Tama, shits fucked up after that one line this chapter
Maybe they'll find out in a cover page that Tama's a Kurozumi and she'll be burnt alive.

It would definitely improve Wano for me.

Oda wants to make clowns great again

-Buggy is a Younko

-Mihawk and Crocodile are Younko Buggy's subbordinates

-Ceasar Clown neg diffing Katakuri and Oven

Whats coming next? :hohoho:

This is actually very un shonen of Oda…this all started because of the unfair hatred towards all Kurozumi clan and nothing has changed lol
Also why I no longer believe in Kurozumi Tama, shits fucked up after that one line this chapter
How can we be this far apart and yet this close when it comes to Naruto characters ?

Tobirama is goated and by far the best Hokage

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
rockin the 2nd hokage pfp I see

Though I didn't even see that part of the summary till you fellas pointed it out
Definitely not the direction I thought it was going...
:usoprice:

B

Ballel

"The Kurozumi were born to burn"

i actually cannot believe my eyes that Oda wrote this, i have read so many things but this takes the cake

this shit is so disgusting, what the fuck was he thinking ? is this the same man that wrote ace's storyline and how a child shouldnt bare the crime of his father ? what ...
Copypaste of 60 y/o period drama film set in 17 th century
Odda tried but miserably failed.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro is probably going to cut an invisible object
strengthen coa and coo
It is probably not a matter of power anymore...Unless Shiryu surprises us
Fuck Shiryu.

He won't be nothing more than gimmick fight where Zoro will flex some CoO affinity.

This **** was meant to become the WSS. When Oda wants him to have serious swordsmen threats?

World's Strongest Swordsman tournament.

Participants:

Mihawk: The current title holder.

Zoro: His bitchass student.

oh we are left with no more competitors:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.