Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A
A guy in Philly just recently got arrested for defrauding every election in the city for the last 20 years taking payments as small as 200 dollars to change voter roll information, reprogram votes in the machines, and cover up his tracks. Was convicted and the story never hit national news. I guarantee this happens everywhere.

Just want to ask if Republicans have ever done fair stuff in Election ??

So many Sanji/Momo moments....yet Momo is obssesed with Luffy.

- Not like Sanji protected him against Doffy and was his father figure till Zou
- Not like Sanji didnt save him from King
- Not like Sanji leaving himself defenceless to King just to encourage Momo

But yet all he cares about Luffy....Luffy...Luffy.

Even Kinemon not having a single scene with Sanji is stupid. Its like their entire relationship became non-existent.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Please somebody tell me that Hiyori didn’t say "Kurozumis are born to burn". Please somebody say that the actual Japanese meaning is a lot different.

As it stands, I am almost convinced that Kozukis and the Ancient Kingdom were full of elitist trash.

And so all the women Orochi pregnanted over 20 years will be back bigger and stronger to ensure wano will never have ever lasting peace!
Brave of you to believe that Orcochi could ever get hard enough to ejaculate when he was busy shivering in fear over the strongest Yonkou crew in One Piece, Oden and the Red Scabbards.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is the first chapter where the Oden wank actually broke me.

Status
Not open for further replies.