Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wano is here to make us value Dressrosa a lot more
I never understood the hate for Dressrosa. Yeah it had character bloat and Bir D. Cage was a bit much but it never had character assassination/dropped plot points/garbage bait tools like Yamato like this arc did. The story it told made sense, Doffy was a good villain, there were multiple great flashbacks that provided a solid emotional core to the story.

#JusticeForOrochi
Few points who make me angry:
- Kinda upset that Hyo didn't even got his farewell moment with Luffy, even though, Hyo trained him hard in udon and had great moments in wano in general with a tragedy past(Wife and clan was killed).
- What happen to Marco?
- Ryuma Grave/Nidai moment, Zoro family.
I wish for me that Zoro and Ryuma could get a better plot. Perhaps Oda save it for later when we come back to Wano?
-Hiyori, her character was interesting, until she became useless princess who need to get helped,her speech is disgustig, one of the worst characters like her mother.
-Yamato, had such great potential, became the worst character in Wano or perhaps even One Piece. Like legit I wish for her to grow, but her whole character is based to cosplay Oden.
After all the build up aber her joining, she staying now in Wano literally kills the character for me. Really one of Oda worst characters in the manga.

Overall few other general plots who I wish to see. It clear that Oda rush the ending,perhaps he even finished 1057 before he took his break.

#JusticeForOrochi
Few points who make me angry:
- Kinda upset that Hyo didn't even got his farewell moment with Luffy, even though, Hyo trained him hard in udon and had great moments in wano in general with a tragedy past(Wife and clan was killed).
- What happen to Marco?
- Ryuma Grave/Nidai moment, Zoro family.
I wish for me that Zoro and Ryuma could get a better plot. Perhaps Oda save it for later when we come back to Wano?
-Hiyori, her character was interesting, until she became useless princess who need to get helped,her speech is disgustig, one of the worst characters like her mother.
-Yamato, had such great potential, became the worst character in Wano or perhaps even One Piece. Like legit I wish for her to grow, but her whole character is based to cosplay Oden.
After all the build up aber her joining, she staying now in Wano literally kills the character for me. Really one of Oda worst characters in the manga.

Overall few other general plots who I wish to see. It clear that Oda rush the ending,perhaps he even finished 1057 before he took his break.
Holy fuck i didn't even remember about Hyo lol. Did he even appear after the raid ends? :milaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It woupd have been cringe and forced if the Wano citizens forgave the Kurozumi overnight
You are right.

But, is forcing Wano citizens to praise Kozuki like heroes and continue the prejudice on Kurozumi better?

We both agree that it is not.

Oda lost his goddamn mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.