Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the only loser who even cares about this. They won, who gives a fuck about how
Wrong, I care about a well written story. King could knock Big Mom off the surface she was standing on. If Big Mom would have landed on bomb she would have been taken out but that's not the type of story I want to read.

Think about how much better the story would have been if Law would have actually Incorporated the bombs into his plan to defeat Big Mom. Remember he was down there looking for the polygraph. Oda could have easily had Law noticed the bombs at that time.

Wano started out great and turned into a huge mess.

I'll give Oden some shit, but he actually cared about Wano. Even if he was a foolish lord, he loved his people.

Fuck Momo and Hiyori for promoting all the shit that made Wano suck in the first place. After their dad died trying to fight for freedom, you're going to promote genocide? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YA'LL DOING, FUCK MOMO AND HIYORI
Isn't this just coming out of Hiyori's mouth?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I was pretty indifferent to Hiyori prior to this info but I actually kinda dislike her now. That declaration is actually hella messed up.

I had similar issues with where Neji's plotline in Naruto went (as well as some stuff with the Uchiha) but I didn't expect this kinda stuff in One Piece out of nowhere. Oda sat down, wrote Orochi's backstory where he's persecuted and chased after for his grandfather's crimes and then just has his demise involve perpetuating the notion his family was inherently awful? Nah. Ace and Robin's story and the conclusions to their character-arcs highlight both that simply existing and being you isn't a crime and that the actions of your forefathers aren't yours. I'll stick with those messages.
Damn, @Meeyori .
Oda really HAD TO do your girl dirty right at the end, huh?
:suresure:

D

Deleted member 33823

Given how cagey Oda's been with Zoro's lineage I am now 100% convinced he's a Kurozumi. I think the next time we come to Wano he'll have to deal with racism especially from Hiyori.

I never understood the hate for Dressrosa. Yeah it had character bloat and Bir D. Cage was a bit much but it never had character assassination/dropped plot points/garbage bait tools like Yamato like this arc did. The story it told made sense, Doffy was a good villain, there were multiple great flashbacks that provided a solid emotional core to the story.
Kyros is a master piece compared to Yamato, I want to go back...

Status
Not open for further replies.