Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong, I care about a well written story. King could knock Big Mom off the surface she was standing on. If Big Mom would have landed on bomb she would have been taken out but that's not the type of story I want to read.

Think about how much better the story would have been if Law would have actually Incorporated the bombs into his plan to defeat Big Mom. Remember he was down there looking for the polygraph. Oda could have easily had Law noticed the bombs at that time.

Wano started out great and turned into a huge mess.
Law and Kidd could have figured out a way to use all those weapons factory.Kidd with massive sized magneto level metal punch would have been way cooler than a fucking laser beam.

You know what the funny thing is? I was completely against ZKK and was quite happy at the time when it didn’t happen. But looking back, I would have 100% preferred it to how this dumpster fire of an arc turned out. :milaugh:

Wrong, I care about a well written story. King could knock Big Mom off the surface she was standing on. If Big Mom would have landed on bomb she would have been taken out but that's not the type of story I want to read.

Think about how much better the story would have been if Law would have actually Incorporated the bombs into his plan to defeat Big Mom. Remember he was down there looking for the polygraph. Oda could have easily had Law noticed the bombs at that time.

Wano started out great and turned into a huge mess.
Trust me, how Luffy, Kid and Law won are far from the reason why as to Wano flopped

Law and Kidd could have figured out a way to use all those weapons factory.Kidd with massive sized magneto level metal punch would have been way cooler than a fucking laser beam.
Exactly, a much better written story instead of the crap we got where she was only defeated thanks to bombs that they didn't even know was there because they weren't strong enough to beat her.

Status
Not open for further replies.