Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All you talk is about power level. Nobody says Kid or Law could beat Luffy solo. Or that Kids crew would beat the strawhats. But storywise, characterwise and plotwise, Law and Kid are clearly put as rivals and competitors for the title. They are a main part of the story and had, have and will have plot around Luffy till the end.

Oda wrote it like that and obviously plans it like that, if you like it or not.

But storywise, characterwise and plotwise
Yeah literally the whole strawhats is main part of the story and plot around luffy so is shanks roger sabo garp so is the whole worst gem lol your trying to make it seem like their limited special ppl on some different tier even buggy is more of a rival to luffy so is Blackbeard kidd and law look like best friends and that’s the way oda written them roger wb garp was rivals big mom kaido was rivals luffy kid law are friends

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
But storywise, characterwise and plotwise
Yeah literally the whole strawhats is main part of the story and plot around luffy so is shanks roger sabo garp so is the whole worst gem lol your trying to make it seem like their limited special ppl on some different tier even buggy is more of a rival to luffy so is Blackbeard kidd and law look like best friends and that’s the way oda written them roger wb garp was rivals big mom kaido was rivals luffy kid law are friends
could you please try some punctuation, real sentences etc? I know your text is the same nonsense, but I would really try to read it before i tell you that.

could you please try some punctuation, real sentences etc? I know your text is the same nonsense, but I would really try to read it before i tell you that.
just like Twitter conversation gets moved to a different topic point being kidd and law some weak so called rivals and it’s forced asf panels don’t matter

G

Gorosei Informer

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/wr8ae3
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/wr8ae3/_/ikqya72
From 5ch:
One month later in Wano Kuni:
People of Wano: The survivors of the Kurozumi are still hiding! They're going to be burned at the stake!
Kurozumi Otama: Help me! I didn't do anything!
People: Shut up! You were going to gather the remnants of Kaido and rule Wanokuni again!
People: It was a crime to be born a Kurozumi! The Kurozumi clan must be exterminated! Burn them!
Sukiyaki: Please ah ah ah stop it! Otama didn't do anything ah!
People: Shut up! You Sukiyaki-sama imposter! You too shall be put to death!
Hiyori: Otama-chan...so you were a Kurozumi. I feel sorry for you, but we can't let the Kurozumi clan live.
People: There's also Kaido's daughter! Let's kill her as well! Thoroughly crush the eyes of the rebellion!
Yamato: Stop it! I am Oden... not an enemy of Wano...
Kaido's Remnants: Hot, hot, hot! Gyaaahhhh!
Momo: Sorry Yamato, this is the best way to reassure the people of Wano! This is for the good of Wanokuni, that it is...
People: Burn it! Burn it! Burn it! Every last member of the Kurozumi clan must be burned at the stake!
Kurozumi Tama: It's hot... Big Bro Luffy... Ace... help me...
Hiyori: The Kurozumi clan~!
People: Were born to burn!!!
BEBEN

Status
Not open for further replies.